?"RUNVS"?...done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ?"RUNVS"?

OUTLAW said:
jeezes kota and i thought ya was goin do something kool. heck i have that same frame. i wacked the heck out out of it. wait till ya see after this build off. your loseing it my friend. Outlaw
NEVER said I was gonna do something "kool"...........Just wanted to be one of the participants.

Got the tank and guard painted (yes, that's the LOOK I was going for. I know it's not kool, just different). Finishing the second wheel tonight.
Tank and guard are done in layers of primer, black first then gray, wet sanded and satin clear coat. Frame will be done the same way, but opposite layering.

001-29.jpg

002-28.jpg

deorman said:
I kinda like it the way it is now. 8)
To late......Just finished painting it. :D

yep, thought so, those bent forks, tank, chainguard, yep kota your hiding, and those wheels. well at least ya got a very kool frame and not to mention the other stuff. so what else ya hiding,hmmmmm. dang i like to razz ya.lol. looks good so far.later

Outlaw

I do my share of "razzing"............I can take it... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Looks good. Dig dem wheels! Ditto on the signature!

Finished the paint......KINDA like it, not thrilled......To late to change.

002-29.jpg

001-30.jpg

I like the paint, too.Did you sand back down to the graphics or mask them? I think i would have had the seat tube graphic show also.It reminds me of my first car.Very cool. :mrgreen:

ExtraBlaze said:
I like the paint, too.Did you sand back down to the graphics or mask them? I think i would have had the seat tube graphic show also.It reminds me of my first car.Very cool. :mrgreen:
The seat tube graphic was just to far gone to highlight. The tank and guard graphics were coated heavily with clear, the day before. So when I sanded the primer I wasn't "touching" the graphics, was only sanding till I got to the clear.......Upon looking at it tonight, this bike is gonna go in a whole different direction then I planned, Good or bad, we'll see.

Holly permutation Batman :shock: . Where could you possibly take this now? Mabe it's just a mood swing! My Pug likes the bike the way it's going now, but then again I don't think he knows much about bike builds, but then again maybe he's right. :D

GL.

Well, I almost went "boardtracker". But I wouldn't be comfy riding it. So, back to what I like. Nothing is bolted in place, a strong wind would've put the bike in about ten pieces. Just finished cutting the steering tube to size, gotta weld it. Have to do a little milling on a Zeat Post, that I acquired from ej599, repaint the forks.......Then assemble, WILL finish this week. Pic doesn't show it (better final pics), but this bike gots "attitude".

007-8.jpg

008-7.jpg

Holy sh**.. How did I miss the entire KOTA post!!! Does the bike bounce when you turn with all that fork rake? You definately have the market cornered with how you get the wheels to look Larry. I love the front light system. Good Stuff Larry :D

Latest posts

Back