?"RUNVS"?...done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ?"RUNVS"?

That's a disturbing image. And now I have that song stuck in my head. Thanks. :?

ej599 said:
That's a disturbing image. And now I have that song stuck in my head. Thanks. :?

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Danimal said:
I like where this bike is going.

Dan

Dan, "remember the code".....Ya gotta wait til I ACTUALLY do something to it.

I PUT ALOT OF TIME IN THIS "BABY"..........Do you know how long it took me to get it to "lean", just right, against that tree!
ix nay on the nice work ay.........to early.....you're gonna make me lose!

[.....you're gonna make me lose![/quote]

Glad to see you found a scape goat. Don't worry too much, I have a trophy here I can ship to you if :lol:
you lose. (He he he. If. :lol: )

ej599 said:
Glad to see you found a scape goat. Don't worry too much, I have a trophy here I can ship to you if :lol:

HEY, I was gonna build a trophy, for bikes with WHITE tires! I've been "feeding" my neighbors dog little tiny metal bicycle parts. Trophy should be ready by morning.......if ya win..I'll even DELIVER it.
And Karfer, coming from a builder of your caliber :wink: .......I...I...I, just don't know what to say (Thank You, Thank You very much)! :oops: :oops: :oops:

KOTA said:
ej599 said:

HEY, I was gonna build a trophy, for bikes with WHITE tires! I've been "feeding" my neighbors dog little tiny metal bicycle parts. Trophy should be ready by morning.......if ya win..I'll even DELIVER it.
And Karfer, coming from a builder of your caliber :wink: .......I...I...I, just don't know what to say (Thank You, Thank You very much)! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sounds good! Throw in some of them little ball bearings they use on English bike forks in case I drop a couple.

....and that song is still stuck in my head!

ej599 said:
KOTA said:
ej599 said:

Sounds good! Throw in some of them little ball bearings they use on English bike forks in case I drop a couple.

....and that song is still stuck in my head!
oh man......i might just toss something together to get the 'brown shark' trophy :lol: :lol: :lol:
and i see my evil plan worked :mrgreen:

Sensor's gotta plan!..................I got NEW boots!
Have a good Memorial Day......Off to Martha's Vineyard!

What do ya think?.....I call it a Banana "Split" seat.

001-27.jpg

002-26.jpg

Looks to be nearly 2 axe handles across. Looks good! :shock: 8) :) :D :lol:

ej599 said:
Looks to be nearly 2 axe handles across. Looks good! :shock: 8) :) :D :lol:

Very "comfortable"! And yes, it's big enough for TWO axes........THANKS

awesome, a place to put the pizza :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back