RIP Michael Jackson

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, farrah was a beautiful women.. I bet the original playboys with her will SKYrocket in value... :mrgreen:

That frame look's a little tall for her. Even with the 5" wedge heels.

ricksterr1221 said:
Great performer.. I still consider him a pedofile.. One less we have to worry about. :x Sorry, just showing my feelings...
You do know the kid that cried wolf finally admitted that it was a lie. His father made him say that mike "touched" him because they needed money.. 22 million and a ruined reputation later..

FaceOFFbikes said:
ricksterr1221 said:
Great performer.. I still consider him a pedofile.. One less we have to worry about. :x Sorry, just showing my feelings...
You do know the kid that cried wolf finally admitted that it was a lie. His father made him say that mike "touched" him because they needed money.. 22 million and a ruined reputation later..

I could never 'convict' him in my mind. Too little evidence for me. Not to say he wasn't guilty of the unwise, naive behavior that enabled the accusations, true or false. But as a parent, I find it disgusting that there are parents that would expose their children to the potential risk.

Now thats hot...I guess I still have a crush on her... :wink:

2195080330_8d16b2494e.jpg
[/quote]

FaceOFFbikes said:
ricksterr1221 said:

That was one case. He was still a creep.

Back