REMIX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's where the bike stands today. I haven't tweaked the raw leather yet...I'm waiting until I have everything visually together.

I played with the cranks...adding the copper rivets.

I felt there was too much copper so I decided to paint em.

I was struggling with how to connect and finish the tubing at the rear...it finally occurred to me how to do it. Stay tuned.

Cool to see everything together.

seeing it together is incredible! very awesome to say the least!! Sorry about the double post my computer glitched and it did not show the first one.

Troy

What Vision,I like where this is goin !,i keep picturing some kind of steam Exhaust System ? 8)

RafaeL

Wow! :shock: Stunning :!:
P1110753.jpg

are they interlocking gears ? reverse pedaling ? 8) pedaling back in time :mrgreen:

Pretty impressive piece, almost organic, alive...Sci-Fi.

kingfish254 said:
Cool to see everything together.
jats said:
seeing it together is incredible! very awesome to say the least!! Troy
Thanks, but it seems for every two steps forward, I'll take three steps backwards... I'll piece it together, then I find myself pulling it apart. It's a tedious process my discerning eye does not enjoy :wink:

laidbackcool said:
Looking forward to seeing the finished product.
Both you and I !!!! :D :wink:

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
What Vision,I like where this is goin !, i keep picturing some kind of steam Exhaust System ? RafaeL

Not a bad idea...I'll see if I can incorporate it into the flow of things...thanks!

OneHorsePower said:
are they interlocking gears ? reverse pedaling ? 8) pedaling back in time :mrgreen:

That would be sweet! :) I had an idea to build something like that at one time.

MazdaFlyer said:
Pretty impressive piece, almost organic, alive...Sci-Fi.

HuffDaddy said:
Very cool build! Nice work!

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
wow. incredible.
LukeTheJoker said:
Absolutely awesome Fordsnake!
Already a masterpiece and it is not yet finished!

Luke.

Thanks guys. It's been a challenge, but I'm really enjoying seeing what everyone is creating...there are so many awesome builds going on! I'm just in in awe of the talent of everyone.

Avast me hearties! Stand tall ye swashbucklin' scallywags o' th' sea and be counted! Fer yester’day "me 'n' me crew set sail fer another grand great adventuaaarrr! The buxom beauty on the left is me daughter and the other saucy wench, the 'ol ball and chain – me wife. We had a keen eye on a great sea beastie, th' mother of all whales, aye, an' then th' kraken came!

Father's Day is always a blast with my loves...oh well, back to the grind and cobbling Remix!

Great photo. You should do a pirate build next year.

fordsnake said:
Avast me hearties! Stand tall ye swashbucklin' scallywags o' th' sea and be counted! Fer yester’day "me 'n' me crew set sail fer another grand great adventuaaarrr! The buxom beauty on the left is me daughter and the other saucy wench, the 'ol ball and chain – me wife. We had a keen eye on a great sea beastie, th' mother of all whales, aye, an' then th' kraken came!

Father's Day is always a blast with my loves...oh well, back to the grind and cobbling Remix!
With a hat that size you won't need to pedal as you will just have to catch the wind in that thar main sail...

Congrats on 5000 views!

Back