RAT ROD BIKES BUILD OFF 2 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well,

Rat Rod said:
Here's your chance to build the ultimate Rat Rod Bike. Follow the rules below and have fun! We're keepin' this thing pretty loose so don't get yourself in a knot. :shock:

Participants should use their thread as a journal including write ups and photos.

1. You can only enter one bike in the build off.
2. Start a new post and use the bike name as the Subject.
3. Must use factory frame....no altering of original frame structure.
4. Bike must not already be built.
5. Must include before, progress, and after photos (all in one thread please)
6. Bike must be rideable.
7. Use any parts you like....mo rat = mo bettah!
8. Parts can be attached any way you wish (includes welding).
9. Paint must be applied by builder...rattle can style.
10. KEEP IT CHEAP...remember...IT'S A RAT ROD!!!!

look at rules # 3 and #8.

there you go...

Whens it start? If i get my stolen bike back steve, Can i build that or do i gotta use something thats never been touched? You guys let me get away with a previously ratted ride before.. Idk

ricksterr1221 said:
Whens it start? If i get my stolen bike back steve, Can i build that or do i gotta use something thats never been touched? You guys let me get away with a previously ratted ride before.. Idk

It's going to start on Saturday, Sept. 15th.

I don't see a problem with you using the orange bike as a base. I would think that it needs to end up looking quite a bit different that it does right now though to consider it a build.

Well forget that, If i get it back, im not sanding it, Its got a fresh paint job. Ill find somthing. :)

How do i see what my e-mail is for my account on this site? I got like 10 e-mails.

Rat Rod said:
I just sent out a mass email about the build off.

Let me know if you received it.

Thanks!

I didn't receive the mass mailing but I do receive other notifications from the site.

Lightfoot said:
Rat Rod said:
I just sent out a mass email about the build off.

Let me know if you received it.

Thanks!

I didn't receive the mass mailing but I do receive other notifications from the site.

Got it

Got it as well.
But I won't be able to do this buildoff :cry: . Way to much other stuff going on. Good luck guys and let's see some cool rides. Should be interesting got A LOT more people now to get in on the fun. Troy

Back