Rat Rod Bicycle TV show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Henry morgan said:
am pretty sure we can list A.S.boltnut as an habitual offender because I dont think the is a single for sale topic that he has not
posted on or pm'd someone :lol: commitment we like that :p

:? Ok soo maybe i have a little problem Hoarding parts :mrgreen: , Hey there is a good topic ! American Bike Hoarder :idea: :lol: :lol:
there will be a whole segment just about hoarders (you) :p :p :p

make note of the date.. I am not going to buy anymore myself from today on.. so the money orders I sent out
today dont count... gonna build what I have.. and tinker.. and prolly sell all but maybe 5 or 10

Henry morgan said:
but we dont have to have any of them guys from kansas on the show right :lol:

Wait... whats wrong with us Kansas guys? Were a pretty good bunch, dont be hatin because we bought up all the Colson rear steer tandems we could find! :D

Well... a least if no one from Kansas is going to be on the show I won't have to go out and buy me a TV. Ill just have to go watch it on hulu or something on the internet.

We can easly put a show together with today's technology. I'm a engineer at a local tv station and all this technology is slowly taking over my job. Video quality has become a non issue thanks to you tube....we will actuall take things to air that were shot on a phone. 10 years ago if it was shot on a camcorder we would not air it.
That being said, you guys from all over could shoot some footage, put it up on an FTP and I could edit it all together and put it on you tube or even submit it to whatever cable network you want. Who knows....

Thxcuz said:
That being said, you guys from all over could shoot some footage, put it up on an FTP and I could edit it all together and put it on you tube or even submit it to whatever cable network you want. Who knows....

This is an awesome idea. We always talk about a meetup for a big ride. Why not do it virtually.

Rat Rod said:
I've already got a Vimeo channel set up so I can always just add videos as people send them to me. :mrgreen:
I like this too.

Rat Rod said:
I've already got a Vimeo channel set up so I can always just add videos as people send them to me. :mrgreen:

http://vimeo.com/ratrodbikes

This can be the first clip! 8) A new one for BO7 will come soon :wink:

Rat Rod said:
I need a video of you on that Felt. :mrgreen:

Unfortunately it has made me want one. :roll:

Ha ha, I'll get one this weekend :mrgreen:

And I had forgotten all about this one. This video shows the flashing Cold Beer sign as well as many additional lights that I added to BEER RUN last year as part of the Savannah Bicycle Campaign's Midnight Garden Ride. There are 15 light switches involved here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2_3XqKZ ... playnext=1

:p

You could create a Ratrod Youtube channel and playlists and add the videos to the playlists. you could make a couple playlists i.e. builds, rides, shows etc.... Contributors will need a Youtube account. Youtube allows you to add other peoples videos to your play list.
I say Youtube because it's probably the most widely used service. Plus I've already got hundreds of bike videos there. :roll:

Also Youtube is available on most streaming devices so you can watch the videos on your big screen tv.

This way nobody has to send you videos for you to upload. I doubt they could if they were very big in file size.

Yeah...Youtube probably is a better way to go....I just hate Youtube...ha ha! :lol:

I also have a paid account with Vimeo so I have decent storage size.

Youtube has always seemed like a big cluttered mess to me....ala MySpace.

You people need to get a hobby. I can tell from reading all this ...Yall have
way too much time on your hands. :roll: :shock: :roll:

Latest posts

Back