Rat Rod Bicycle TV show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve what is the status of our impending TV show, can you give us an outline of the basic format?
will uncle stretch have his own segment, or will he just be in the back gound deleting posts and complaining.

prolly need a section for youthgeye to give advise, fugsley should also be on display

this is so exciting. but we dont have to have any of them guys from kansas on the show right :lol:
want to hear what every one else is thinking they would like to see on the rat rod bikes tv show 8)

you know you can also do a segment where you kick it to laidback for a report from the islands..(big fish)

I'm thinking that in order to pull something like this off today you'd have to have a near complete pilot created to sell to them...I think that is how Mike Wolfe did it.

About the only way to really make it happen these days would probably be having a channel on YouTube or Vimeo with several episodes and lots of people following your channel.

well lets make it happen .. only you have to promise that we only have to see the back of uncle stretch's head ...
there are small childern here :lol: :lol:

Rat Rod said:
Uncle Stretch is going to have his own show....The Econoline Network. :mrgreen:

Will there be an "Econo-Stretch" episode.

38108311.jpg

cman said:
Rat Rod said:
Uncle Stretch is going to have his own show....The Econoline Network. :mrgreen:

Will there be an "Econo-Stretch" episode.

38108311.jpg
this is not good.. this is very bad...uncle stretch all ready has a stretching issue with the bikes... oh . this is not good :lol:

Let me know when you guys pull this off so I can grab a bowl of captain crunch and get comfortable in front of the idiot box :)

Chips_Mahoy said:
I think an Econoline van stretch limo would be killer!!

The stretch Econoline stretch bike limo!
Got to be a bike hauler on a show about bikes.

Ok did I miss something here? How did I get to be the talk topic, and am I going to
be a movie star....lets see where did I leave my tux. Will there be a red carpet
and everything?

Oh and I guess I could stretch my truck like this.
stretch.jpg

Or maybe like this
long.jpg

cman said:
Uncle Stretch said:
Will there be a red carpet and everything?
Free twinkies too.
Just because thier sexual orientation is different than yours doesn't mean you should call them names, or give them away for free. I don't care if they live in L.A. or not.

In Obama's America too! For shame! :x

CCR said:
Let me know when you guys pull this off so I can grab a bowl of captain crunch and get comfortable in front of the idiot box :)
was the box named after you :lol: :oops: :p just kidding .. but ya opened the door and you know someone had to step into it :roll:

am pretty sure we can list A.S.boltnut as an habitual offender because I dont think the is a single for sale topic that he has not
posted on or pm'd someone :lol: commitment we like that :p

Henry morgan said:
.. but ya opened the door and you know someone had to step into it :roll:

Stop stepping on my cereal !!! :lol:

Honestly though, you expect to rock a beard that hefty and you've never found your wheaties in it later ... :roll: :mrgreen:

CCR said:
Henry morgan said:
.. but ya opened the door and you know someone had to step into it :roll:

Stop stepping on my cereal !!! :lol:

Honestly though, you expect to rock a beard that hefty and you've never found your wheaties in it later ... :roll: :mrgreen:

survival food man... you can never tell when a train comes.. and you have to wait 15 min.. and your hungry.. ah .. ahhhh see...
fruit loops are easier to find

Henry morgan said:
am pretty sure we can list A.S.boltnut as an habitual offender because I dont think the is a single for sale topic that he has not
posted on or pm'd someone :lol: commitment we like that :p

:? Ok soo maybe i have a little problem Hoarding parts :mrgreen: , Hey there is a good topic ! American Bike Hoarder :idea: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back