Raleigh LTD 3 partout or leave alone?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this out of storage today for the wheels for My Latest build a camelback speedster rod. I looked on the bay and found them on sale for respectible prices.(No bids of course Lol) The wheels are nice w/good chrome SA 3 sp, Brooks saddle. Not sure if I should pack her in the attic or go ahead and snag the parts I need. Any suggestions would be appreciated. thanx!
murry-raleigh005.jpg

Normally I say if it's a girl's bike part it out but I don't know if I could bring myself to do it with the condition being so nice.

thumbnailCATHKFMY.jpg

Flip it! It'll make somebody a great commuter, and you'll have cash to play with. :wink:

BTW, I can't believe a pic of princess what's her name of England came up when I searched pancake flipping images- how's that for a coincidence!

IMHO it would be a shame to part that bike out.
I bet it would shine up really nice.
take the profit from it and buy a new wheel set! :D

Thanx, I will leave her alone. Don't want to buy tires so I'll wait till I find a bike with a good set,and zoink em. Looking for a set of 24" coaster wheels for a 26/4 project. :idea:

I put the ole girl back in storage, So I've decided to make My 1980 collegiete 3 an organ donor. The frame is taller than I like and the sprocket is sweet and the rest of the parts are like new. I'm left with a nice red frame that I am willing to part with. I might put it on the bay,Anyone interested or knows what It's worth? Looking for a nice white S-2 front wheel. :wink:
christmas11054.jpg

wonder what the fattest and coolest lookin tire is available for these rims :idea:

Back