Pinstriping Snail Mail Panel Jam

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no i think i still have u info. i hope i did not mess up jen's panel she has such a different style than me. at least it is a light color i chose

anyone?!?
and whoever gets my panel last its got my info on the backside so it can find its way back

btw jen i forgot to get the compounding how to up but i think i have some old drop outs that have lots of rust that i can get the pics of(if thats the case ill shot them and send you a pm with it)

i think i sent jen's to sensor and lim u got sensor's only him and i had done anything on it. who knows where mine ended up. sorry that i held u guys up i have lims done too it was a eureka moment while i was pinstriping some other stuff. that one i think needs to go to jen.

karfer67 said:
i think i sent jen's to sensor and lim u got sensor's only him and i had done anything on it. who knows where mine ended up. sorry that i held u guys up i have lims done too it was a eureka moment while i was pinstriping some other stuff. that one i think needs to go to jen.

im paneless right now. karfer if yours was the blue one i sent that to jen a while back. dont worry about it man, poop happens. :D

u got one coming at ya should be there thurs next week i think thats what the dude told me. i gotta send lim's to jen i lost your address jen pm me

i was thinkin how u guys were gonna do this was everyone use one peice ..first person do some lines ...ship 2 next person ...2nd person do some lines ...and ship 2 3rd person ..and so on ? so i guess i was way off on this then ....oh well they r super cool anyway ...mike

i forget whos i have now and where it needs to go. its the copper one. does everybody have one at the moment? jen still around? havent seen her in awhile.

i have yours and it is done i gotta send it to jen but like you said i have not heard from her in a bit. the copper one was sensor's panel i think after you get done with it then it would go to jen

Back