Pinstriping Snail Mail Panel Jam

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here ya go guys i did mine bluegreen on a almond back ground , had to use a new brush on this one so forgive the little hicups still breaking it in . i figure we can all sign on the bottom thats why i went more towards the left of the panel
926821491_PXyrP-L.jpg

i almost forgot....thanks for letting me take place in this :mrgreen:
it was an honor and fun to be able to do some lines with you guys(albeit intimidating as heck!) and ill proud to own something with all of your work!!

i noticed a line off on mine :oops:. that was a long day of bustin out panels and saws. ill fix it tomorrow. then im ready for a new one and to send. pm me your info jen.

doh.jpg

sensor said:
no i havent but all my stuffs been starting with the same basic start lines(especially when i do split pieces)....
if you can find it please post it :?

cool. i was just admiring your style and got punched with daja voo. ut looks amazing :shock: :mrgreen:

HotRodJen said:
thesuicideride i got your panel in the mail today postal service kinda beat the corners up :/

yeah it got dinged and warped to my door too. :x. i had them put a couple fragile stickers on it but uhhh yeah...im sure they walked on egg shells with it. :roll:

HotRodJen said:
so in the ende are we getting our original panels back?

sounds good to me. since i cut mine kinda small :oops: so nobody gets the short straw.

i dont mind if we get our original panels back either(mines not too much bigger then yours thesuicideride)....and when you guys are ready let me know whos getting suiciderides panel next.....great and i thought i was gonna get of easy and not have to stress on messing up hotrodjens panel :lol:

Back