Pepsi Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We've got a Pepsi bike, I think it's a 10 or 12 speed, haven't really looked too close and it's over to B.D.D.'s house. It appears to be in good shape. Is it something worth keeping or should we FreakRatBike 8) it out? I'll try and get some pics this weekend.

some of the Pepsi memorabilia collectors i know are nuttier than the Stingray guys !!! dont know much bout the bike tho

Chainy if it's what I think it is.....

It's a newer style bike by Fuji and when Marlboro was doing the points thing to get schwag with the Marlboro name on it, Pepsi started doing it too. You would collect caps for points. Mrs. Zilla collected enough from the bottle return at the store to get one of just about everything from the catalog they had. We had one of those too. I don't know if it's worth anything or not, but I know that when we got ours the distributer said it was one of only two in the State. He was happy cuz he got some kind of kick back for it going to his district I guess. I think it took like 2,500 points to get which was at 2 points a cap.

Back