Parkpre

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eparsons

They say I gotta go to rehab and I say NO NO NO
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Picked this one up a couple weeks ago, traded a tool box for it. I have been wanting a old school cruiser for awhile. This is a 93 not quite old school but it's still cool. I had never heard of parkpre so i did some research on these bikes. The tubing is all tange with a titanium finish.These came as a frame/fork only with two different forks. The answer proforx and a rigid which is made by tange. I found a rigid on the museum and got it in on Saturday. I had plans of parting it out but after getting it i decided i liked it to much. This thing has some high end bmx parts on it. Here is a run down old school Boss stem,old school redline single pinch flight cranks, crupi pedals and Bullseye hubs. I will post some better pics as i change stuff out.
DSCN2623.jpg
DSCN2624.jpg
All ya, I took the wife with me and she spotted this pad set. She said isn't that the pad set you need for the mongoose your building and to my surprise they were. Brand new repops i think , picked them up for a 20 spot. These things are going for over 150 on the bay if the goose ones come up. The wife has a good eye.
DSCN2627.jpg

Score on those repops!Really nice score on the Parkpre.Weird that not that sought after but they have great geometry and super nice welds and material.Thats my absolute favorite finish!!The Titanium grey is incredible on these. 8)

Thats a Sweet ride man :)
i always loved the Purple anno Awnser bars/ shock fork combo 8)

Back