One Of My FAVORITE Songs. :D

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boris, not bad, man! I liked the Rezillos better than the Revillos, but just a great band. I saw them a while back, on a reunion tour, and they refused to play "Somebody's Gonna Get Their Head Kicked In." I was bummed. I saw the Upstarts at CBGB in early 2001, and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen. They had Max Splodge from Splodgenessabounds playing guitar and did a few of their songs too. Very cool.
I also was lucky enough to see CockSParrer on their first ever US show at CBs back in 2000. Probably the best show ever. You can actually see me in the crowd shot on the inside of the "Runnin' Riot Across The USA" album.

:D Oh My God! Never!....cant believe it!! :lol: ....you jammy thing you lol!....''i've got lots of famous people living under the floorboards of my humble abode'' lol!... will checkout that vid of you, you will be telling me next your best mates with the ...... 8) .
Nice One mate!

......ah, the forum has one of those swear word blockers, you know i didnt mean the darned! but it sounds cool!

Latest posts

Back