OH NO, someone is selling my Columbia Five Star Superbe!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am doing my usual trolling on my local craigs list and I come across a post for a Columbia Five Star Superbe.

I opens the post... and B A M. You guest it... the guy is selling my bike! And I didnt even know it :x Now I know where he got the picture and I know once it is on the net its no longer just my picture. In fact, I am actually taking it as a compliment that this person chose to use a picture of my bike! However, two things are transpiring here. 1) he doesnt actually have the bike thats in the picture.
2) he is misleading the vintage bicycle buyers into thinking he has a bike in such fine original condition. I sent him a nice, tasteful email asking him why he is trying to mislead buyers into thinking he has this bike!
Here is the post. http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/1450265899.html

Let me know what you all think :)

I think he is stalking you and planning to steal it once a buyer says ok he is going to get it, better buy a really big lock. :wink:

Nice bike btw

Lavrente said:
I think he is stalking you and planning to steal it once a buyer says ok he is going to get it, better buy a really big lock. :wink:

Nice bike btw
Don't worry, Glenn....I got your back!.............BUT just in case. Where ya gonna leave the key to the BIG lock?

DONE!...........Told him how GREAT it looked. Asked for more pics? Let ya know when I pick it up.

He probably has one.......Yours just looks better!

Instead of flagging it, we should wait it out to see what he is up to, I too sent a response and said I could pick it up this a.m., Want to go for a Ride Glenn

NOW he knows both your houses will be empty.........When you return all your bikes will be wiped out! :lol:

Back