Next build off………

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a possibility to
Screenshot_20230726-211125.png

It doesn't need to be blinged out. That's what I do. But I son wanted a rat. So he and I built a rat one year and it placed well, and I think it came out very cool.

View attachment 243018
Very very cool. No it doesn't tried to buy this bike it's just as ratty as the scrapper that built no nanner but different size tires (if you look closely and the rear it got a 5 speed hub and a single speed chain. He likes the high handlebars because his bag of tin cans don't get tangled in the wheel (his words not mine) . Painted by brush with a weird rubbery paint.
IMG_20230722_215759086.jpg

I fell in love with it.

Maybe I'll give the little Hope4Muscle from last year another chance...
But it's a very big MAYBE....
The bottom bracket is completely shot, but at least I got in a replacement for the derailliere hanger just this week. We will see. If not I'll continue it in the builds section with no pressure...

Maybe I'll give the little Hope4Muscle from last year another chance...
But it's a very big MAYBE....
The bottom bracket is completely shot, but at least I got in a replacement for the derailliere hanger just this week. We will see. If not I'll continue it in the builds section with no pressure...
I'd send you a new BB, but the shipping to Berlin would be €1,000!!

No worries. I'll take out the old one for measurements hopefully this weekend and then I'll search the interwebs for a suitable replacement. I'm pretty shure I'll find something as most of the bikes parts are Shimano...

Back