NEW RRB LOGO (FINAL SHIRT DESIGN)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love your design sense. Very clean and crisp, great typography and colors. I like all those designs.

The badge one on the first page was my favorite, but I liked the idea of a pointy, "shield-like" shape (think elongated UPS logo, similar to the one on the front of my Dyno), but all of the versions look nice. Sets a really nice mood and vibe.

:)

Are you an Adobe Illustrator user, by chance?

BrigmasterA said:
Where can one buy these beep shirts? and do they come in xs(for my wife) and 3x(for me?

I'm waiting to see samples of the shirts and then I'll start taking pre-orders.

Will keep yall posted on the sizes, cost, etc.

Thanks!

Re: NEW RRB LOGO

Rat Rod said:
shirtlayout08.jpg
I'm in for one of these Steve, very cool logo. I guess I'll have to seal my first ratrodbike t-shirt in plastic for future sale on ebay in 2031. :mrgreen:

Ha Ha...that's awesome...the story of my life.

Will be passing that along to all of my coworkers now. :mrgreen:

Okay...this is the design that I am going with on the shirts...why you ask?...because I like this way...ha ha! :lol:

Stay tuned for a pre-order announcment. Looks like I'll need to get about 30 pre-orders taken before I can place the order.

rrbfinalshirt08.gif

I am glad you decided on this. I was going to ask for a special print :shock:

Count me in for a XL

JoeyMac said:
I'm definitely in for an XL! Could I order decals at the same time, to avoid multiple paypals?

Sure thing...I'll let you know when I get the pre-order dealy-o set up.

Latest posts

Back