NEW RRB LOGO (FINAL SHIRT DESIGN)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Let me know what yall think. :D

rrblogo08.jpg

Re: NEW RRB LOGO

YES! The badge!

I'm thinking the badge would look sweet on the front of a shirt (centered).

Maybe print the URL version small on the back centered up near the top by the collar.

Will work on a mock up for that soon.

Rat Rod said:
I'm thinking the badge would look sweet on the front of a shirt (centered).

Maybe print the URL version small on the back centered up near the top by the collar.

Will work on a mock up for that soon.

Rat (Sir),
I like the Badge... It's COOL!

The other side (back) should be big enough to read from a distance though... Don't want no teensy tiny little thing... WANNA SHOW IT!

Sorry, soap box now removed, and back to my normal lurking.
Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Shirt looks good, but I just wish that the last style was still around. I really liked them, and only got one of them.
Also do you think that it would be confused with motorcycles?

I think instead of the shape of a grille shell/shield it should be a wheel or chain ring otherwise I like it a lot. Myself, I like shirts with a large graphic on the back and a smaller one on the left chest area. Just my 2cents.

Boardtrack fan said:
I think instead of the shape of a grille shell/shield it should be a wheel or chain ring otherwise I like it a lot. Myself, I like shirts with a large graphic on the back and a smaller one on the left chest area. Just my 2cents.
I Like that format too

but i like the occasional big logo on front centered with small link type thing on the rear near the neck centered
maybe on the left arm too

GodHatesCleveland said:
The font reminds me of what you'd see under an old Ed Roth drawing. Does the style have a name?

Yes it does...and it's top secret. :lol:

I purchased the font and then modified it in several ways to come up with the logo.

I've been on the look out for something a bit more fun for a while now...I saw it and thought...yep, that's the one.

Yes...many options for this new design. :D

Now I just need to come up with the dough to buy all of this stuff. :lol:

Steve,

A couple of suggestions. Use the tophat of the 'A' in RAT to make a seat and then somehow integrate the 'OD' in ROD into a set of handle bars and then I think you have it! It kinda looks like a convertible with the top down as it is.

My .02.

Joe

Rat Rod said:

I like the font. The first logo I think the flame is a bit played out. The second one is a bit left side heavy, but like the other have said it relates to bikes more, so I like it more than the first one. You are getting there maybe play with some of the elements on both pieces and make something out of it.

Latest posts

Back