NEW FORUM DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple questions.....
What about "quoting" people? Is that feature gone? What's it mean when you follow people?
When am I going to be a moderator? :DI'm just kidding...

Just tried to create a photo album and got a message saying that I didn't have permission.

How do you get permission?
Take your time, I know you must be sweating bullets with all of this change!

Working on that part still. :)
I set up that Schwinn gallery as just a test to see how it works.

Couple questions.....
What about "quoting" people? Is that feature gone? What's it mean when you follow people?
When am I going to be a moderator? :DI'm just kidding...

Quoting works fine. It's part of the Reply.

Searching for threads or posts by user doesn't seam to produce the correct results yet.

Searching for threads or posts by user doesn't seam to produce the correct results yet.

Hmmm..okay, thanks.
My fear is that some of the database stuff may be a little wonky since we were migrating from one system to another.
Will add that to the "things to look at" list.

Will the Feedback system be back too in the future?

Quite honestly, I have no idea at this point. This forum has a totally different way of rating people and I'm not 100% sure how it all works just yet.
I do know that there are developers out there making add ons for this system on a regular basis so there may be one I can add to the forum.

Any thread links that are posted in a different thread or in a signature don't work now. I am guessing that the URL format probably changed a bit.

A little too bright for me , but its not mine, So cool Steve go with it.. How to the PM? anyway.

Hmmm..okay, thanks.
My fear is that some of the database stuff may be a little wonky since we were migrating from one system to another.
Will add that to the "things to look at" list.

I'm not complaining, just posting any idiosyncrasies that I discover.

A little too bright for me , but its not mine, So cool Steve go with it.. How to the PM? anyway.

If you click on the users avatar you will see a pop up window and one of the options is "Start Conversation."
I guess that's what they call a private message here....ha ha.

Quite honestly, I have no idea at this point. This forum has a totally different way of rating people and I'm not 100% sure how it all works just yet.
I do know that there are developers out there making add ons for this system on a regular basis so there may be one I can add to the forum.

No worries, I was just curious. Thanks for all the hard work Steve!

I did just notice that when I looked at "My Content" it only shows posts from April and older. But my posts are still on the forum, just not showing up there.

Will the Feedback system be back too in the future?
There can definitely be a feedback system....just found an add on in their marketplace.
There are actually a few of them...some free and some not free. Need to figure out which works the best.

Back