NEW FORUM DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a check box under your post on the left Side of the message that you can click? The edit options only show up on my iPad after I click the check box, this could just be for moderators but seems like it should be available to all. Can someone confirm that ?

You should be able to hover your cursor over your username up at the top right of the forum and there will be a profile menu that pops up. Under that menu you will see the "Your Content" option. If you click on that it should show you all of the posts that you participated in.

Let me know if that is what you meant.
Thanks the "Your Content" option does the trick.

If you click on a thread from the New Posts page it takes you to Page 1 of that thread. If you click on a thread from a Search, then it takes you to the page of that thread that matched your search. You can also click on the Last Post Time on the right to take you too the latest post.

I also never used a phone app for the old forum, I just browsed it the same as I would on my PC. I have a Windows phone and the new forum works great on it. I wonder if what you are seeing is an Android issue or just your phone. Has anyone else been browsing the new forum with an Android?

I'm finding that it's better to just USE the new forum than talk about it. haha

Everything will fall into place.

*addendum: CeeBee thought this was directed at him, it was not. Just saying, change is hard for me as well, I'm just treating this new format like a new place and going with it. Works well, I'll learn as I go.

Last edited:
I use Tapatalk on my iPhone to browse the site and it's pretty slick.

I think it's definitely worth trying out.

Unfortunately the variety of operating systems, browsers and screen sizes these days makes it nearly impossible to have something like this display perfectly on all platforms.

Something weird is happening on the forums page. When I click on it, the page is covered in Ebay ads of Harley Davidson motorcycles??? :banghead:

I'm getting Indian Motorcycles, Harley's and old bicycles all over the top half of the page :confused:

Back