NERRB NoHo-E'ton-NoHo Nightlife Ride 2 Saturday August 17th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*BUMP* just to maintain momentum

As we maintain momentum we should probably chill on the adult drinks talk. There was some recent discussion that it won't be tolerated on RRB. I'd hate to see this thread get deleted.

Well stated, Ian – we move on.

you can always borrow a bike too. I have plenty and usually bring two or three.

It’ll be a good time to show it off!

We'll be riding a lot. But now that I've perfected mobile refueling you have nothing to worry about. So long as Joe brings his C-130 mobile refueler.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
We'll be riding a lot. But now that I've perfected mobile refueling you have nothing to worry about. So long as Joe brings his C-130 mobile refueler.
LOL!!! That was brilliant :!:

thatismytruck said:
I can't decide what bike to bring...
Post pics – we’ll take a poll!

Just kidding...sort’a...decisions decisions :wink:

I too can’t decide on which ride to bring down, others are undoubtedly in the same position. That’s a good thing!!! :)

Mobile refueler will be in tow with a different tow vehicle!

C you then!

ifitsfreeitsforme said:

riding a lot??

fat guy not happy

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I'll bring a bungie cord. I'll bring a few bungie cords.
This is what my wife uses to pull me around.....You can borrow it, Ian. As long as you promise not to break it.

GRIP23013.jpg

My goodness, where has the LOVE gone in this place; tell me please, where? :wink:

Back