NERRB NoHo-E'ton-NoHo Nightlife Ride 2 Saturday August 17th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NERRB NoHo-E'ton-NoHo Nightlife Ride "now with pictures"!

How would you all feel about a repeat Nightlife Ride, perhaps, sometime, in early August? :p

Meet-up Time and Place will remain the same; what do you think?

Re: NERRB NoHo-E'ton-NoHo Nightlife Ride "now with pictures"!

ZygoteLittle said:
How would you all feel about a repeat Nightlife Ride, perhaps, sometime, in early August? :p

I swear to God, if you guys do this aug 3rd or 10th I will hunt you all down!!

thatismytruck said:
ZygoteLittle said:

I swear to God, if you guys do this aug 3rd or 10th I will hunt you all down!!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Umm – did I say early August – I meant mid to late August! (I hate being hunted down) :wink:

How do you all feel about a tentative date set for Saturday night, August, 17th?

Update: We'll ride on the night of August, 17th!!! :p How's that, Skip! :wink:

Danimal said:
If Skip is going, then I'm staying home. Only one genetic misfit allowed per ride.

I snorted

c'mon!! we stand on either side of Ian!

I will most likely be there.

Rob, it will be good to see you.

I cleaned sticky beer from the Monark this morning. That's what you get when your bike has a bottle opener on it and you ride with NERRB.

No they're not. I will invite them.

You know we forgot to do? Get a picture of Joe's "tumor d'jour".

Joe’s "tumor d'jour" morphed into a “throb d’matinée” on Sunday! :lol:

We love ya' Joe!

How would you all feel about including the ice cream place on Main St for desert after eating at Local Burger; several of us went there and their ice cream and strawberry milkshakes were GREAT! :)

S5002276_zpsc3554420.jpg

I don't think anyone's arms need to be twisted for that stop.

I think we should try to have Jim Barnard's GP-style start Parking Garage race again too. It was fun. All the bikes placed in a pile about 50 ft from the shack on 5th floor of parking garage, run to your bike, and first one through the street exit (and past the angry parking attendant) wins.

and one more thing, I can't believe we (me and Joe) forgot to mention our drink concoction we came up with on this last ride.... purple G2 and Rumplemintz. Sounds gross. Tastes great. What should we call it?

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
...and one more thing, I can't believe we (me and Joe) forgot to mention our drink concoction we came up with on this last ride.... purple G2 and Rumplemintz. Sounds gross. Tastes great. What should we call it?
How about calling it a Lila G Rumplemintz – lila is the German for purple and the middle initial G for the Gatorade :!:

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I think we should try to have Jim Barnard's GP-style start Parking Garage race again too. It was fun. All the bikes placed in a pile about 50 ft from the shack on 5th floor of parking garage, run to your bike, and first one through the street exit (and past the angry parking attendant) wins.
8) That sounds like fun, let’s do that!

Or – how about a Rumpurplemintz!
This reminds me of the mixed drink they have at the Old Folks Home here called: The Sitter (prune juice and vodka) Just kidding! :wink:

Back