Name that car (GAME)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one for ya:

DSC00014.jpg

Back looks kaiserish. Like a henry J.
Humm.
Ill say a late 40's early 50's kaiser sumptin.
Ok just seen euro plate so...neva mind.
:D

Wildcat said:
1960 Tatra T603 ?

You read the image link didnt ya. This one is acually 68-75, the 1960 had differnt grille/headlight. Of coarse it hard to say what year it is becuase they where built from '56-'75 and anytime one was traded in it was sent back to the factory torn down and rebuilt as a new model. Built in the Czech Republic with rear mounted a air cooled hemi V8. The one I worked on was used in the "Lemony Snicket" movie (social workers car) and is rumored to be now owned by Brad Whitfeild of Aerosmith

Aaarrrrrr... Saab looking ....... kept me up all night trying to figure out what it was :!: :lol:
There´s a couple of locally produced cars that you wouldn't get to name in a hundred years, but I wont be that mean when my turn comes... probably :lol:

Nope.

I drove this car almost to 100,000 miles, it had 25,000 on it in the late 80's. Some guy was girl watching at 40mph and hit it while it was parked.

Nope, but some hints. It was ordered with no backup lights, no windshield washer, and no radio. Wipers were one speed. Manual transmission with 3 on the tree.

Getting very close. It was made in Lorain Ohio. Another hint: Most all of them were loaded, and showed much more chrome than this plain jane.

Back