Name that car (GAME)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My grandmother MaMa had that caddy in gold and she wore a fox collar with the little heads that bite as she drove around Savannah selling real estate in the 70s!

Nice caddy, I've had two, a '63 series 62, and a '58 hearse with '59 quarter panels (auto body project back in high school) I still miss it.

67 Fleetwood

Its not a Johnny Cash type is it?
51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59 automobile..... :lol: :lol:

sensor said:
you said as little or as much as we want so:
IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

'68 Fleetwood?

Izusu front end and dunno bout back part
Edit...back is explorerish.
Dont think is izusu either.
Heck man i dont know? :D

Sorry I'm late I was having a birthday getaway with my fiance (17th was my B-day) On the way I saw the perfect mystery car for you guys. Next time I'm in that area I'm asking if it's for sale. :mrgreen:
carinfield001.jpg

carinfield002.jpg

dragnusa said:
Grumpybstrd said:
Here's a stump-er, so I'll post a couple pics of what I've got going in my garage
Two door ford explorer

That may be as close as we're going to get. It's a 4 door Explorer (10" longer wheel base) with doors and B-pillars off a 2 door. Headlights are for a model A and the rest of the body mods are hand formed steel. I still have about 2-3 more years before it's done.

Grumpybstrd said:
dragnusa said:
Grumpybstrd said:
Here's a stump-er, so I'll post a couple pics of what I've got going in my garage
Two door ford explorer

That may be as close as we're going to get. It's a 4 door Explorer (10" longer wheel base) with doors and B-pillars off a 2 door. Headlights are for a model A and the rest of the body mods are hand formed steel. I still have about 2-3 more years before it's done.
seen the weld marks from where the back doors was but the 2 door front door threw me off

Back