My Rollfast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone.

im just getting around to posting my bike up here. I bought the frame at a swap meet at a car show for $5 and then went from a BMX bike and mountain bike in my collection to a bunch of junk parts bikes to build up my rollfast. So it went from my $5 frame to a garage full of parts bikes. I havent got the up to date pictures but ill post what i have and update it later.

bare frame
dsc00981xl2.jpg

intial idea (not diggin the naner seat on there)
dsc00982ig1.jpg

more of the direction i want to go. ive got a better saddle seat from a murray 3 speed and the bar that i have upside down on there now.
dsc01004so0.jpg

Looks good so far.

Ya aint gonna paint it are ya, because you cant buy patina that looks that good.

Now THATS a ratrod. I do hope, you are going to keep that patina? If you do want to keep it there is a product called Extend you can buy to save what you have. Extend can be bought at most hardware stores, it come in spray or brush on. Use the spray, it will look cool. Looks great enjoy.

yeah im definately not painting it. im going to keep it as it looks. i like the old tattered look

I think the correct word is, Patina, And it screams coolness! :mrgreen: I seen the same bike at a flea market, Where you from man?

im from central square new york, just north of syracuse and i see your from madison. im buying a car from a guy in madison.......its not a big town, you may have seen it before. its the silver volvo 240 turbo. but i got this frame at the swap meet at the syracuse nationals

Back