My new bike hauler

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here's the latest addition to my group of growing vehicles:

00J0J_lpRPFciPJ0g_600x450-vi.jpg

00808_jZJeVLbKpPs_600x450-vi.jpg

The wheels are being replaced with some "modern retro" wheels that I already have (but awaiting for lug nuts to come in the mail), but will use these during the winter. It'll get cleaned up and should make a nice 'lil bike hauler with a hot rod/shop truck look.

Thank Joe. Not easy to find a "square body" Ranger or S10 in our area that doesn't have a gazillion miles and a lot of rust on it. Sad thing is what they sell the previously mentioned trucks for is more than what I paid for this! :113:

Thanks! I went with the classic Cragar SS wheels but with a modern size. 14x6 originally, 18x9's now.
The shop in the pics is member Kyle Moody's shop where the 2014 Summer HACBC show/swap will take place.
This pic may become my new desktop background:

Ranger13Feb201403-vi.jpg

Wow....nice wheels and tires did they cost as much as the truck. :) I've priced some of those for my 97 F150.

I had almost the same truck in 84...4 cylinder 5 speed black with red interior. Bought in new....it looked good but I pulled to many heavy loads with the poor thang. Bad valve guides at about 50K. I traded for a 86 Dodge now that was a good truck.

Thanks Skip! It'll make it easier to bring up bikes for the Tour de Fat.

TD--with the cost of the truck, wheels/ tires, tax/title & license, I have just over $1600 in it. Wheels & tires cost me $400 used.

Back