MUSIC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "beep" Lizard??

Uh...right. What kind of facist word filter is being used? It's a name!!!!

What if someone's name was (spelling this so it won't get zapped) HEY-ZEUS?

I listen to any and everything - like skoda "as long as its not new country or the eagles" LOL i couldnt agree more!

Mostly lately, i like chatoic, hard music hardcore and punk. I love bands "doing something different"
Since, I dont have time to list up everything, heres a list of what i have with me at work this week:
every time I die
bear vs shark
poison the well
underoath
thom yorke
POD
dirt
beastie boys
five iron frenzy (x2!)
zao
everyday life
the blamed
dashboard confessional
sufjan stevens
cake
ramones
stavesacre
punk goes 80's, punk goes 90's compilations.

hows that for variety... :)

skoda said:
I like a lot of stuff as long as it's not new fangled country or The Eagles.

Fugazi, Shellac, godheadSilo, Hammerhead, The beep Lizard, Massive Attack, Joy Division/New Order, James McMurtry, Throbbing Gristle, Neil Young, The Who, The Clash, UNKLE, Skinny Puppy, Leslie Gore, Pink Floyd, Primus, Buffalo Daugter.

That's just what I've been listening to latley.

several years ago i was in a band, and we opened for Fugazi...

one of my proud moments...

october said:
skoda said:
I like a lot of stuff as long as it's not new fangled country or The Eagles.

Fugazi, Shellac, godheadSilo, Hammerhead, The beep Lizard, Massive Attack, Joy Division/New Order, James McMurtry, Throbbing Gristle, Neil Young, The Who, The Clash, UNKLE, Skinny Puppy, Leslie Gore, Pink Floyd, Primus, Buffalo Daugter.

That's just what I've been listening to latley.

several years ago i was in a band, and we opened for Fugazi...

one of my proud moments...

WHAT? Dude that is AWESOME october!!! Gotta elaberate and not leave us hanging on that one. :shock:

new_dharma said:
ricksterr1221 said:
Thanks guys, You guys need to teach me, my parents dont like my music i dont like theres, Dad likes flippin bluegrass,

Nothin' wrong with a little bluegrass...great for a cheap-beer...er...cold-soda...drinking night around a bonfire!

i play the BANJO !!! the thing bout bluegrass is you can only take so much at a time. In high school i never thought id like country/western but Im 27 now and love it for some reason. Not the "POP" country stuff but Waylon/Shooter Jennings, Willie Nelson, Drive-by-Truckers, Lucinda Williams, Ray Wylie Hubbard etc.... Bar Music if you will.

I will always love Classic Rock, like Super Tramp, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath and so on.

Had a punk faze that didnt last too long, (i got tired of bein in a punk band)

Alltime favorites though would have to be Radiohead and Wilco and Supergrass. I could listen to there stuff nonstop til i die (at least it hink i could) :D

you radiohead fans, have you heard Thom Yorkes solo release "the eraser"? i got a copy of it this week and have it in SUPER HEAVY ROTATION right now! just a heads up

i CANT lie i do like some blue grass. And ccr Banjo music is awsome,
"Dueling Banjos" Greatest ever!

Rezurex
3 Bad Jacks
Tiger Army
In Flames
Monster Magnet
His Infernal Majesty
Amen
Mars Volta
Daniel Lioneye
69 Eyes
Dresden Dolls
Sabbath
Led Zep
Iron Maiden

basically, psycho/rockabilly, metal, and classic rock. In my CD player right now is Rezurex tho. :D

ricksterr1221 said:
Darn it.. I wish i could copy and paste my list of music from my music library on here haha theres so many artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well...if you listen much music with computer, then: http://www.last.fm. It does that for you. Here's what I listen to: http://www.last.fm/user/hepmac. (Hepmac is my irc nickname)

As you can see, psychobilly rockabilly and roots music - but with some surprises. :mrgreen:

For bluegrass discussion I have to throw a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM8mbLaIHqQ ....... bluegrass I'd say..

thanks but i use a file sharing program that i download them from.. wont let me copy and paste

LAMB OF GOD, PANTERA, METALICA, ROB ZOMBIE, GODSMACK! Im head banging right now yeah!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD TO THE BONE BADADADA Sorry i couldnt resist...

Everyone should check out a band from Kentucky called

BLACK STONE CHERRY

BLACK STONE CHERRY

BLACK STONE CHERRY

BLACK STONE CHERRY

Did I say it enough? They really kick ....!

maynard.jpg

hmm let's see I have a variety of music I like,

Slayer
Anthrax
Sepultura (with max cavalera)
Soulfly
Nailbomb
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Morbid Angel
Sabbath
Zeppelin
Bob Dylan
Flying Burrito Brothers
John Lee Hooker
Lightnin' Hopkins
Muddy Waters
BB King
The Byrds
Beach Boys
ACDC
Allman Brothers
The Animals

And many more that would probably crash the server.

Back