MUSIC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice!

i love this, i see alot of punk influences in the mix, i always think that a list of bands always tells a bit about the person...

i dig tons of types of music. favs though include

SKA (mostly what is called "2 tone" )
swing
metal (metalica, slayer uhhhh others)
country (mr cash thank you)
blue grass (from living in pa :p )
old rock (zeplinn, ac/dc, tesla, van hallen, grateful dead)
mostly anything else i guess

Markm said:
hey fattroy, Ive seen GWAR 3 times...one time it was a halloween show and a bunch of us rented a bus with a driver. Even got him to stop at a liqour store for us!! We were all in GWAR type homemade costumes...it was WILD!!!

Thats awesome Mark!!! Yeah thats a show to slam a six pack and go get nasty. :D

october, BAD BRAINS is tough!!!

This is kinda funny...we're talkin music and a guy at work says he has some albums I can have. Not a big surf fan but this was on top of the stack!!
100_0551.jpg

100_0552.jpg
[/img]

new_dharma said:
The Soviettes (minneapolis band)
Atmosphere (minneapolis)
Unknown Prophets (minneapolis)
Pearl Jam
Sound Garden
Mud Honey
Dinosaur Jr
Mother Love Bone
Ramones
Spearhead
Michael Franti (of Spearhead)
G. Love (with & w/o the Special Sauce)
Soul Coughing
M. Doughty (Mike Doughty...sorry)
Hank III
Hank Sr.

Hank III
Hank Sr. HECK YEAH!!!! I LOVE THEM SCREW HANK JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...it's all over the place!

Darn it.. I wish i could copy and paste my list of music from my music library on here haha theres so many artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Sabbath, Down, C.O.C., Pantera, Las Cruces, God Forbid, BLS, Gift Of Death(plugplugplug 8) ), OLD Alice Cooper, Uriah Heep, Robin Trower...

OMG! I never knew i liked Stevie ray Vaugn STEVE YOU ROCK, I MEAN RAT BUT YOU BOTH ROCK! WOOT!! Lol shes my little pride and joyy

ricksterr1221 said:
gosh! I never knew i liked Stevie ray Vaugn STEVE YOU ROCK, I MEAN RAT BUT YOU BOTH ROCK! WOOT!! Lol shes my little pride and joyy

Just head to YouTube and run a search on "SRV" or Stevie Ray Vaughan and check out a ton of sweet concert/interview footage.

You've gotta love that site!

SRV does "Little Wing" better than Jimi Hendrix.

I sit sometimes..close my eye's
and CRANK SRV's "Little Wing" and it takes me to another world.

The louder the better on that song!
it's almost spiritual to me. 8)

Thanks guys, You guys need to teach me, my parents dont like my music i dont like theres, Dad likes flippin bluegrass, mom likes.. I dunno what she likes but yeah, all music i like ive discoverd on my own, On my old computer i had over 1000 music files. Ilovemusic<3 lol

Dont forget Good ol Jimmy Hendrix!!!

Queens of the stone age
Red hot chillis
Audioslave
Rage against the machine
The Hives
The Vines

And of course some Rap music like

A tribe called quest
Wu Tang
Wildchild
The Pharcyde
Old stuff from Outcast (Southernplayalisticcadillacmuzik) 8)
Pete Rock
Krs One

JUST GIMME INDIEROCK!!!
Music is very important to me (isn't it to everybody?).
I used to dj a bit in the 90's (easy-tune (hence the name), jungle,chemical beats, electro, ska, surf, triphop), but I still buy music on vinyl (if possible).
Mostly I listen to 80's 90's and contemporary alternative music. There's too much to name names :D
But if you're interested, you can check this link: http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh132461322609256343.

I like a lot of stuff as long as it's not new fangled country or The Eagles.

Fugazi, Shellac, godheadSilo, Hammerhead, The ..... Lizard, Massive Attack, Joy Division/New Order, James McMurtry, Throbbing Gristle, Neil Young, The Who, The Clash, UNKLE, Skinny Puppy, Leslie Gore, Pink Floyd, Primus, Buffalo Daugter.

That's just what I've been listening to latley.

Latest posts

Back