MONSON MA Bike Swap Meet PICTURES ADDED 3/27

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONSON MA Bike Swap Meet MARCH 27th

Walker said:
come on Skip, more the merrier!

ALL TOGETHER.....SKIP...SKIP...HOORAY!

Baseball schedule is out and i will be there from 6-10 AM and then i gotta go to Warwick for the games!

See you gents at the FIESTA! uh Coffee and Doughnut ExTrAvAgAnZa! :lol:

Joe

yeshoney said:
Baseball schedule is out and i will be there from 6-10 AM and then i gotta go to Warwick for the games!

See you gents at the FIESTA! uh Coffee and Doughnut ExTrAvAgAnZa! :lol:

Joe

Sweet...gonna be nice seeing the whole gang. Still trying to get Brian to go. He's got plenty of excuses...

Were gonna have a HUGE turnout, this is gonna be sweet :mrgreen:

I've figured out a way to get rid of some junky parts that I can't seem to give away. No wait, that' not what I mean......was that out loud?

I'm making a trophy for the most supreme rideable bike to make the 2011 RRB D&S Tailgate Show (that's "our" unofficial across the street from the real show show that I just dreamed up). Each entrant will be allowed to cast one vote by raised coffee or cruller which prior to judging (by me) will be thrown away and completely disregraded alltogether. Either that or whichever entrant figures out what the "D&S" stands for will win the trophy and all the glory that goes with it. HA!

Disclaimers:
No excuses due to inclement weather will be accepted,
Heckling, booing or a simple thubs down to biks which are too shiny is encouraged.
Trophy is not redeemable for cash or returnable.
Recycle responsibly

As if I needed another thing to do.. :D

I lose :cry: :lol:

Walker said:
Heckling, booing or a simple thubs down to biks which are too shiny is encouraged.

Donuts and Sprinkles?

Donuts and SHOTS?

It stands for "Dominance & Submission", but that has little to do bikes.

How about Daphney & Shaggy?

Danimal said:
It stands for "Dominance & Submission", but that has little to do bikes.
So Dan, Just what have you been up to lately!

Cool.. where is this? I was thinking about bringing my 80's JAG BMX bike. It is on EBay right now. check it out. Item number: 250791979100
DSC_0003.JPG

DO_NUTS!clap, clap DO_NUTS!

or for Walker

STU_NOD! clap, clap STU_NOD!

Thats the D&S!

BTW - STUNOD is donuts backwards!

Joe

Danimal said:
What time are you dudes showing up?
Thats my question too. I assume Rick will be there all day but Id like to meet some of the other "locals". As far as I can tell im the only Rhode Islander so I guess the Mass and CT guys are as local as it gets for me. And those anyone know an exact street address for my GPS?

There is a flier posted on page 3 with all the info.
Joe said he will be there at 6, BUT we all know that means 5. Early birds get the best goodies. I will be set up, and I'm sure I'll be heading home by 11 a.m. the latest. Show starts at 6 and is "mostly" over by 10

For all you lightweights, I will have a propane heater running in my trailer to warm you guys up in case you think it's too cold to go.

Flyer only says Main st Downtown. Im sure I'll find it...I'll just look for all the old guys on bikes :lol:

Dan....you are not even in the ballpark.

I see some other creative ideas though.

I'm hoping to get there somewhere between 6-7, about an hour and 45min drive if I dont get lost.

Just figured out my hitch rack will not take my bikes so I had to switch to the trunk rack. Yikes...I think I'm going to build one of those patform type racks for future hauling, the Forester doesn't haul bikes like the Astro did.

I'll be there around 6 or 7 also, most likely bringing one of my bikes to show off :mrgreen:

Walker said:
Dan....you are not even in the ballpark.

Well duh. But since I feel I should explain...As a laugh, I did a Yahoo search of D&S and that was the first thing that came up. Guess that tells you where the internet has gone.

Do you want to meet at the DD in Townsend again?

Bri-in-RI said:
Flyer only says Main st Downtown. Im sure I'll find it...I'll just look for all the old guys on bikes :lol:

IF you would have scrolled down another 2" you would have found the back of the flier with 30HIGH ST. MONSON

Back