MONSON MA Bike Swap Meet PICTURES ADDED 3/27

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONSON MA Bike Swap Meet MARCH 27th

This is one of the bikes Im going to be putting up for sale on CL and the Muscle Bike Forums. If anyone is interested in it lmk and I'll shoot you a price and bring it to Monson. Has a different rear tire now...
pb.jpg

If your gonna part out that trailer....I'll take the tires and rims.

Here are a couple more I'll bring if anyones interested. Also a better pic of the playbike.

019.jpg

018.jpg

SOLD
360.jpg

Walker said:
Maybe we should be bringin sleds instead....
x2 on that one :roll: I might not bring bikes now :cry:

How much snow is expected up there? I'm only getting 2" down my way and it will be done by tomorrow afternoon and the weekend looks ok.

Graylock said:
It's snowing on the Cape right now and I'm ready for Monson :wink:
Graylock
A swing sno-bike would be cool (not that I would ever try it.)

Brilliant!!!

Graylock said:
It's snowing on the Cape right now and I'm ready for Monson :wink:

Dyno-of-the-North-01.jpg

Graylock

Well, planning on going and bringing some stuff to sell. Up for sale will be some of my gems including: Elgin motobike stainless-steel rain gutter fenders, motobike rear rack, Elgin/SW speedo, NOS EA light and siren, Elgin skirtguards, nice rear drop stand with correct hardware and maybe my Elgin motobike frame too. It's not going to be cheap though. This was all nice stuff I saved when I sold off my collection last year. I was going to build a couple killer bikes with this stuff, but just never got to it.

Hey Glen, don't take it personally. :D

As most of the local people know, I haven't been around here much recently. New hobbies have taken most of my spare time and money. I wasn't planning on letting any of this stuff go, but I want to do some work to my Mustang and could use the funds. And since I paid top dollar for pretty much all of these things, I want to at least get my money back.

And by the way, I won't be buying at Monson so you can shop without worry.

Seems that recently the weather reports have been way off lately, either that or they drastically change over the course of 24hrs. It was supposted to be moderate snow all day yesterday but the sun was out. Supposed to be raining now but it's snowing.

I was mostly worried about all the road grime on my bikes since they are riding out back on the hitch. I'm still bringing them down though!

I'm only hunting for a few bits, a certain mens bike tank, maybe a nice pair of double drop center rims, if there is new mtb stuff there my Kona Hei-Hei 2-9 needs a fork. If all goes to plan the red colson will be going home with someone else or several people if it goes in pieces-parts (don't hate me), I'm ready to wheel and deal on that rig.

Looking forward to seeing the North East gang and going for my first ride of 2011, cold or not, I'm pedalling (even if it is just down the block to the DD).

30 degrees this morning and an inch of snow. near 50 now and snow all gone. Still thinking I might head up there, if just to see all you guys. Got a bunch going on this weekend though so it will be a last minute decision.

Back