mmmmmm........... beer (steam whistle)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BLUE Moons good.. I do NOT like light beer.. :\ Ill only drink it if i have no choice. Ive tried every beer they sell at the local kroger. lol

kingofpainftw said:
And the fridge at home is always full of PBR
Mine too. I am a cheap beer guy too. Used to drink lots of Olympia in the Stubby bottles, Rainier(vitamin R) and Lucky Lager(Stubbies too). Nothing is better on HOT day than a cold PBR.

Von Stans said:
i am enjoying a great ontario beer called steam whistle the brewery is only like and hour away from my house and check out there ride....
I was in Toronto for a business meeting and happened across that brewery. Great beer and a cool place to make beer

home grown is the best
bells.gif

oberon-beer.jpg

only bad thing is gotta wait till spring. dang ol seasonal beers but its worth the wait

ricksterr1221 said:
BLUE Moons good.. I do NOT like light beer.. :\ Ill only drink it if i have no choice.

I agree, light beer just doesn't do it for me. only if there is no choice or if its free :roll: .

the best beer is free beer :lol:

went inside one day to grab a couple beers for me and my friend Chewy who was helping me cut down a tree. Yelled out to him "Hey Chewy, what kind of beer do you want?!" he yells back "I like the kind that you open up and pour down!"

I laughed.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
went inside one day to grab a couple beers for me and my friend Chewy who was helping me cut down a tree. Yelled out to him "Hey Chewy, what kind of beer do you want?!" he yells back "I like the kind that you open up and pour down!"

I laughed.

"what kinda of beer do you like?"

"Yours"

my fave thing to do with innis and gunn is drink a regular beer then have one of though's its makes it even more satisfying...

Ill drink it all, but PBR is the staple.

The "good" beers include

Delirium Tremens(the pink elephant)

del_tremens_fles_en_glas.jpg

La Fin Du Monde(it means "the end of the world". I mean, come on, does it get cooler?)

lafindumonde.jpg

Rogue Ales. ANYTHING from Rogue Ales

Logo-Rogue.jpg

red stripe

RRB folks gotta like Red Stripe :)

DSC01160-1.jpg

Wow a Yuengling fan my father in law loves that stuff and cant get it here in Indy so he has to bring a case or 2 back with him when he goes to see family up there. I tried it i think i like my whiskey better. :mrgreen:

santa_skull_mug2.jpg

That's Modelo Especial if you didn't recognize it :D
That's also a one off handmade mug I just received for the Christmas Bike Build-off on FBN. Thanks Chainy and Gigs.

I seem to go through phases of favorite beers. Prior to Modelo it was Blue Moon and before that after attending the Louisiana Bicycle Festival it became Abita beers and before that after my first trip to Canada when visiting inlaws in Pittsburgh it was Labatts and ICB and before that...

Hi!
This is what i'll be drinking once lent is over, DOH! :shock:
STP80722.jpg

Its a bit strong to be drinking all night but tastes lovely!

11%!! :shock: Blimey!!!! Sometimes they can taste too 'treacly' for me if they are too strong, i like mine between 4.0% to 5.0%. Cider [white] should be 7.5% though 8)! Can honestly say i have never had or seen a beer that strong before :shock: 11% WOW!

kingofpainftw said:
ricksterr1221 said:
BLUE Moons good.. I do NOT like light beer.. :\ Ill only drink it if i have no choice.

I agree, light beer just doesn't do it for me. only if there is no choice or if its free :roll: .

the best beer is free beer :lol:

FREE BEER.. heck YEA. haha, This weekend im staying with my cousin. we got 4 cases.. and im takin my gun up to his house 2 shoot it. so excited. dont worry, i wont drink and shoot..

Back