mmmmmm........... beer (steam whistle)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok so i am a bit of a beer nut i have tried so many beers from Canada and all over the world i do love the taste of a cold pint ne day and was wondering what maybe beers all of the nice people of "legal age" ;) lol of course, on this forum enjoy (fave beers)

i am enjoying a great ontario beer called steam whistle the brewery is only like and hour away from my house and check out there ride....

steammachine1.jpg

steammachine2.jpg

my one friend's cousin is a rep for steam whistle........ so needless to say i love going to visit him lol

i LOVE beer.
my old standby (cheapo) is Miller High Life.
miller.jpg

some my favorite american microbrews are.....

Sweetwater 420, brewed here in Atlanta
2522766939_63657fd57d.jpg

New Belgium Fat Tire of course!
bike.jpg

Dixie Blackened Voodoo Lager from Nola.
2910794142_e394d9abb3.jpg

Duck Rabbit Milk Stout from BFE Farmville, NC
stouttapandglass.jpg

stoutlabelweb.gif

Red Oak - Greensboro, NC cannot get it in bottles, only kegs.
homeImage.jpg

this one is like drinking liquid gold
innis_and_gunn-beer.jpg

and well this one is awsome
guinness11.jpg

if you haven't tried this one you should...
boddingtons-pub-ale.jpg

and yes this is made by the tea company..
tetley.jpg

anyone in sacto have any pics of the two rivers cider vw bus that has taps in the side?

Labatt_Blue.png

Busch.jpg

mgd.jpg

DVC02657.jpg

Coors-Light-Logo.jpg

heiniken.jpg

Tired of posting pics, ya get the idea. I like beer. :mrgreen:

not a big fan of blue or coors but i get the idea.. ever have a beer called moose head ????

guinness extra stout and new castle if i feel like an ale(if its free anything that comes my way though :wink: )
when i lived in chico seirra neveda brewery was about 4 blocks from my place

More of a whiskey guy but when it comes to beers I always enjoy

2008dba.png

Double ....... is Double Delicious :D

PabstBlueRibbon.jpg

And the fridge at home is always full of PBR

Oh man, i forgot about good old PBR! That was i beileve my first beer.. First beer on a bikeride, that one is forsure. ;)

I run a bar that has a pretty decent beer selection. I love beer in general, and I have to say that as far as drinkability, I'm definitely a sucker for cheap American beer. PBR and High Life are my stand-by beers, but I love Schaeffer if I can get my hands on it. How can you argue with "the beer to have when you're having more than one"????
371839920_b1d4765d6e.jpg

As far as actual good beer goes, I'm a sucker for Harp.
harp-230.jpg

Nothing too crazy, but hey it gets the job done.

A guy I worked with years ago had two bumper stickers on the back of his truck. The first one said, "Only love is better than Pabst Blue Ribbon". The second said, "I've got Pabst Blue Ribbon on my mind". :roll: B607

I buy nothing but these 5L kegs anymore. They are really convenient and cost effective. 14+ beers with draught flavor.

1zl3imt.jpg

"money can't buy you happiness but it can sure buy you beer" (on a t-shirt i have) its so true..lol

Latest posts

Back