Mercury Boardtracker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pink is the new black right? oh yea and it cant be rideable lol . nice work your doing there wait till i post pics of the new one i am starting. it will be ummmm different

karfer67 said:
it cant be rideable lol .
wait a second!!!!!
hes right :shock: wheres the pedals?!?!?(i gave adam a ton of crap about his bikes being at autorama w/o the pedals so i guess id better do the same with you to avoid an beating :lol: wait on second though i might get mobbed)

another siiick bike mike! it gotta be those tires! oh, btw i finished the girls hawthorne i got from you! i'll post pics tomorrow!

g kustom kuhl said:
that's looking great the way it is...can't wait to see this done.
how old are the 24" cream thick bricks? i didn't know they come in 24" !

as far as i know thick bricks only come in 24inches........there for sale through felt now! (if not all sold out)

i really want to get some thick bricks, but the felt online store doesnt let me buy them. and the closest felt dealer is waaaayyy out of my range.

stretch said:
i really want to get some thick bricks, but the felt online store doesnt let me buy them. and the closest felt dealer is waaaayyy out of my range.
I have the same problem. :(

awww come on sensor you know that i had them in the car i was just busy setting up the bikes then i ran out and grabed them. he i was just making sure no one would just ride off on them at the show lol just kidding. mike i told you about the bicycle parts swap meet comming up right?

Never saw this build until Sensor posted a link. I kinda have the same parts plans going on by accident. Any progress?

Latest posts

Back