(MBBO#05 Class 2) J.C. Draggins..... Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished up the seat pan.
Got the new chain ring and guard on.
e172f7ea9da9f3fd5292d1669ec4c7d5.jpg

ae4cba34ee046469c87dd6135f8a3b22.jpg

Just need to finish up the forks, mainly the headlight mounts.

Figure out the handlebars, hopefully.

Finish the wheelie bar

Upholster the seat

Get wheel covers made

Then, I think it'll be ready for paint...

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Finished up the seat pan.
Got the new chain ring and guard on.
e172f7ea9da9f3fd5292d1669ec4c7d5.jpg

ae4cba34ee046469c87dd6135f8a3b22.jpg

Just need to finish up the forks, mainly the headlight mounts.

Figure out the handlebars, hopefully.

Finish the wheelie bar

Upholster the seat

Get wheel covers made

Then, I think it'll be ready for paint...

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk
Love the guard!!! Looks like you u could slide it back to run flush w the frame stay.. defiantly gets one of my votes for well he rode it more that once so....

That 'stepped' look of the chain guard matches the seat so well! And, I'm totally diggin' the '70s van theme...shag on the seat...but not too bulky. I still think the 'twiggy thin' look of this bike works in it's favor...hey...Twiggy...not a bad name for this long-legged beauty.
My guitar duo partner Greg and I used to do this tune back in college coffeehouse days...

That 'stepped' look of the chain guard matches the seat so well! And, I'm totally diggin' the '70s van theme...shag on the seat...but not too bulky. I still think the 'twiggy thin' look of this bike works in it's favor...hey...Twiggy...not a bad name for this long-legged beauty.
My guitar duo partner Greg and I used to do this tune back in college coffeehouse days...

I'm still thinking about the seat, not sure how I feel about covering it in something like leopard print and fun fur. I'll think on it a bit.

I actually just got a coat from thrift that I might use, oddly enough it has that fake wool collar.
I'll see what I can find at other stores.

You're getting a really cool look going. Guard and chain ring are awesome!

Some metallic rattle cans will do the trick for you. I thought Drab Four was a play on drag fork. Love the shaggy sparkly van theme.

Latest posts

Back