Mad Maxx Build (Previously Maxi)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I met up with luke today and I think we got a little carried away on Maxi...... I will let the pic's do the talking :p

22631319365_53c0424dd8_z.jpg

This was just in the first hour

Luke kept trying to give me those bars lol I couldn't do it :p

Oh and taking you're new toy for a run :p

22617667282_3e6dc8fdb5_z.jpg

AND I DIDN'T STACK IT!!!!

22008436794_aa8b2e2c8c_z.jpg
You did awesome! I wasn't sure what to expect, you are the only other person who has ridden it...

Luke.

Ok People we Have a problem Maxine isn't really a girls bike any more so I'm looking for some suggestions for possible names So look at the new pic's and let me know what you think would suit?

I will be posting some more detailed pics in the morning

Definitely not a girl any more, so I agree, needs a new name!
Pretty happy with the outcome, that was my first gender flip, it came out nice and stretched the wheelbase nicely too! Can't wait to see the pics of it all together with the other modifications! ;)

Luke.

Also here's the finished pic's of what we got up to yesterday. Probably wont be many more until next weekend.

Another one of Lukes Awesome Wheels New front rim, Springer forks and a 7" extension on the bars Front frame flip to adjust the ride height for the springers a little. Oh and will be running white walls all round. Also decided to 86 the front brakes.
:113: Luke is the man

I like the new look! Except for the springer. I think it doesn't fit the style of the bike...you should build one beefier and rougher looking springer in my opinion, maybe with disc brake hanger and a mtb shock... :D

Back