Mad Maxx Build (Previously Maxi)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We finished off the metalwork today!

Cut off and rewelded the derailleur hanger the right way round this time ( :oops: Oops, my bad! ) and cut, bent and extended the sissy bar to suit the new layback post Kelvin found. It has really stretched out the look as you will see when he posts his pics.

I did snap one of him riding on it though, fits him perfectly now!

22828957882_f4aabc1f30_z.jpg

As we were packing up Kel noticed the original reflector hanger on the bench and wondered how it might look on there, a minute later it was on there and bent to the right angle and it finished off the look nicely!

The bike needs this theme music now:

Luke.

I love what you have done with this build. The proportions look perfect with you on it.

was only thinking of the chainguard to hide the 5spd on the back a little :p going to paint the derailer im thinking anyway

As you know Luke I'm not a huge fan of chrome :)

Tail light arrived today almost 2 weeks early.... surprising considering the last thing i got from them was 3 weeks late lol

Kel came around again and we did some more work, including modifying a new frame for a future build for him, he showed me this shifter handle someone welded up for him:
I threw it away and built him a new one! :bigsmile:

He has some cool stuff coming, stay tuned this his threads! ;)

Luke.

Back