LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (River Ride)

Snow is long gone. Near 80 here today. Went riding with Mom & Pop.

dad_bike_arkansas_river.jpg

bike_bridge_over_river.jpg

mom_dad_bike_river.jpg

bike_broken_mirror.jpg

sweet pictures of M&D. So you carry around a mirror now to get the creative stuff? :D :D

Thanks Jerry. Some probably wouldn't put it past me to carry a mirror if I thought it would make for interesting photos :lol:
Oh and the mirror was already broken. I got enough bad luck as it is already.

Grateful for and proud of my parents. At ages 70 & 79 I'm glad they are able to, and take an interest in riding.

My Dad spends a lot of time looking back and checking on Mom (as seen in the one photo). One of these days he'll end up in the river. He doesn't do the looking backward and keeping it straight thing real well and spends as much time in the grass as on the path :D .

80 degrees?? You lucky dog. After "warming up" into the 50s for a week or so, winter is trying to make another run at us with temps in the 30s and flurries. And the 20' tall mountains of snow are still there in Walmart's parking lot.

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (Recent Rides)

they are checking out your bike... not you! :D

Ha! Lovin' that first shot! Very cool.

Great stuff!

Feeling your pain with the weather...I wish it would level out. :D

aka_locojoe said:
Grateful for and proud of my parents. At ages 70 & 79 I'm glad they are able to, and take an interest in riding.

My Dad spends a lot of time looking back and checking on Mom (as seen in the one photo). One of these days he'll end up in the river. He doesn't do the looking backward and keeping it straight thing real well and spends as much time in the grass as on the path :D .

So glad to see you Mom and Dad out riding and enjoying themselves! :D
I do the same thing as your Dad :lol:
Great pics of your Wichita ride with Nova
The April fools picture is super funny!!! (and well done)

really diggin' everything about the last one!

Back