Liquidator, Sterling, & Monarch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
During my travel time, I always keep my eye open for anything interesting. Well, this time, I caught the attention of a pile of bike frames in the back area of a Hotel on my way home on Hwy. 94. I said to myself, if I ever get a chance to go thru there, I gotta check that out. I had the chance a month ago and the pile of bike frames was a pile of mountain bike frames, Magnas and other discount store brands. I looked around and saw a few bikes leaning up against buildings, inside sheds, and proped up in piles. This is what I deemed worthy of keeping. I'm not sure if this is a Huffy, Holiday, or what, but the chainguard on this boy's 3 speed reads Liquidator with a picture of a dragster on it.

121_2103.jpg

The next bike I believe to be a Monarch since it says it on the chainguard, but who knows.

121_2105.jpg

The last bike I saved says Sterling on the chainguard, but has no other markings.

121_2104.jpg

Any ID help on any of these would be appreciated!

Excellent score. I like that muscle bike. It would look cool if the fork tube rake matched the seat tube angle with a long front end.

Cool man the muscle bike is a huffy i am using the same style frame for the kids bike build off. The two little chrome caps on the front of mine where broke off so i put some led lights in there looks pretty cool. Nice score man 8)
I think the last bike might be a huffy also does it have to little screws or pens in the head tube for a badge? If it does it is a huffy i think if not probably an AMF.

Latest posts

Back