Last Shot finally finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everything for the ladys

Yep especially since she cooks my food. :lol:

I painted it the Pewter at first Dr T and it had no zing to it. Looked good ,but just was too plain to keep as a color. This bike was special to me and it need a color that would pop......so YELLOW :shock: :shock: I'm probably going to do some grapics with the pewter when I'm really sure the yellow is good and dry. There is nothing more fun than pulling tape and having the base color come off too.

Sweet!! Top job Uncle, that looks fantastic!

Can tell ya that colour looks real good with whitewalls if the Kendas don't work out...
n561043791_1907302_237.jpg

Well Dr T Yellow is my signature color anyway so I figured maybe my best bike should be that color.

Dman I'm not much on whitewalls ,but they look good on that bike, I bet some big ol blackwalls would look good too. Thats a really nice design on yours. Glad you like mine. :lol:

Big block thing I'm not sure if that would work for me to take something I really like and get rid of it . I would miss this one if it wasnt here. I am glad you like it. It seems like to me the hardest part in a build is getting the neck built ,with the cups and bearings in it. The rest is easy. While sitting around last night. :shock: :shock:

thestart002-1.jpg

I leave for two weeks and look what happens, You build an awesome bike and I have to read a #18 plus pages thread!!
I have exactly the same problem with space that you have, plus I´m getting married and moving to god knows where.
So I decided to sell most of my bikes, in order to build a couple more before I have to go. Don´t think about the bikes you´re letting go, think about the bikes you´ll be bringing to life, the experience, the learning...
Do us all a favour and keep building beauties!!

While out I found a cure for this by the way:
41.jpg

But if you want to be cured, you first need to have all of your teeth removed...
In Mexico!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok GDcast that was funny . Since I thought it was going to be my last build ,It kinda got drawn out. I'm sure everybody else is glad I'm done with it and will quit posting about it already. :roll: Hummm Mexico ...teeth pulling huh. I'm afraid if I was going to marry a girl from Mexico I might draw the line at her wanting all my teeth pulled. Oh wait I did marry a girl from Mexico ,but I have had a couple of my teeth pulled here. Glad you like the build . It was fun. Good luck on your upcoming marriage. :wink: Uruguay huh? I'm going to have to get out my map...thats somewhere on the other side of Arkansas isn't it?

Funny how you and my Dad both don't like whitewalls.

He always said that back in the day they were uncool and yall used to try to black them out if you ended up with them on a car.

Must transfer over into the bike world too. :lol:

Oh Yeah, a little south from Arkansas,
in fact I would have to check with some
Australian members but I think I could
be as Southern as you can get in this forum.
Cool country, great beaches, great dentists and expensive... everything! (Specially Gasoline) :x

Wow, great stuff, Stretch - you really do have an impressive talent there. What a beauty.
It was nice seeing the two bikes together like that, too, as in my mind they were a lot more similar. It's amazing how completely different they really are, which just adds to the "amazing" factor to me over how you can come up with the designs and so beautifully execute them. Two big thumbs up!

Yeah Steve when you put big blackwalls on chrome rims with baby moons....you had the look . If it had whitewalls it was your mothers car and everybody knew it. :lol:

Gdcast I went to school a long time ago ,and I know I took some world history but I will be danged if I can remember where Uruguay is . I 'm going to sit down tonight and learn about your country. A mind is a terrible thing to waste and mine is really being wasted on these silly bike builds ha ha

Hammond eggz I really appreciate it. On the other two I built I was trying to do the curved top and then see if I could match that curved seatpost. My design skills arnt really that good. I bend some tubing and then lay them on the floor and see how they would look the best together. I love my orange one still ,and I really like this one, but I'm sure sometime I will build something that is a little more out there. The orange one and this one are really differant . It cracks me up of how easy these are to build. I cant understand why everybody isnt building something from scratch. It releases alot of the restraints that come with chopping up regular bikes.

Well I learned everything I always wanted to know about your country. Its forth on the list as the best places in the world to retire. :lol:
Would be fun to visit sometime.....lets see down through Mexico across the panama canal up through Chili....Probably would be killed by someone in El Salvador ,before I got there. :lol:

Uncle Stretch said:
Probably would be killed by someone in El Salvador ,before I got there. :lol:

Not if you grow a moustache, wear a white linen suit with matching hat and the coat over your shoulders :lol:
We do have a brand new airport too 8)

Sorry after my last near death experiance on a plane, I made a deal with God that since he didnt take me then , that if he caught me on another plane he could . I like to think of it as 45 minutes of terror....from here to San Antonio.....bumped all the way and did one of those couple hundred feet drops. No thanks I'll walk first. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Bummer! Well, a good friend of mine bought his Harley in Texas, ride it all the way down here.
Of course he didn't do this alone, but still... any ways, It beats walking :roll: :D

basman33 said:
Hmmmm, should I be flattered?
I would hope so. I tried to do my build in a style that complimented your bike. I gave you the credit for a once in a lifetime design. I know your probably to busy to talk to someone from nowheres Texas, but I sure would like too. In my opinion you have created the best bike around.

Back