Last Shot finally finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Maddog I appreciate it
You too Clancy. If there is another I might try Antial's design for my last one. It would be a cool looking bike. This one has a couple little thing I need to fix. I must have used the wrong bearing race in the springer. It lets the aluminum cover rub on the bearing cup. I have never run it before so I dont know what problems it had. I can fix it pretty easy , but really wasnt planning on it happening and having to pull the fork again. :oops:
My two favorites are going to look good together

babies003.jpg

wow! :shock:

I bet the only thing that could possibly make those bikes any better to ride is a rear springer. :wink:

that came out really great paul! :D love the lines and i really love the little fork tricks! the last pic of both bikes together,shows how your talents keep growing. 8) pretty sporty looking cruisers for the retirement set! :lol: gimme a shout if you need those longer pullback bars!

You have created yet another masterpiece.

Hopefully this really isn't your last one......

ha! his last one :lol:
hes not done yet.......im guessing some stuff will make it on craigslist or the classifieds here in a month or 2 :wink:
almost forgot the most important part! bike turned out great :!: :!:

that pic of the two bikes is stunning nice work makes me look like i have no clue how to turn a wrench

I really would like to thank everybody for being so supportive on my projects. All the nice things said by all of you is really cool. It makes me smile to know that this one turned out nice. At first I thought I wasnt going to be able to get this done. My version is probably not as cool as a real one , but at least I don't have anybody sending me nasty emails for stealing there design . Oh and if you are watching this I would also like to thank the person for coming up with such a fantastic design. I have dreamed of owning one and I think the US market would be something yall should really try hard to meet. :wink: I love this bike.

nosferatum15115 said:
a verry verry nice bike a love all your bikes a great talent uncle :wink:
Thanks you and Lonewolf. I tried to reflect a little on this build. It really is all of you appreciating something I have built. The bikes are just the end product , but the fun is in sharing something I really like to do with people that have like interest. Everybody enjoying is the reason this happens. So my builds are really for all of you that join in. I'm glad my talents have gotten a little better to give everybody something to watch. :lol:

Ok a few better pics without all the shadows. Our one pretty day yesterday is back to gloom

betterpics001.jpg

betterpics002.jpg

betterpics003.jpg

betterpics004.jpg

udallcustombikes said:
Turned out great, Unc. A rolling work of art. :D
Thanks glad you like it

maddogrider said:
Just a quick question and a randem thought. Do you need a 3 inch tube for those tires? Now for the randem thought, piston shifter

I just stick regular tubes in all of them. I ordered some 3'' tubes on the first set , but when we all bought the cheapies from the weekly special I just stuck a regular one in and they work fine. On the shifter deal....with a three speed nexus they have that strange shifter with the two thumb shifters. Push one to go up a gear and the other sideways to go back down. It would need two pistons. :lol: :lol:

I had a big cancer form on the sidewall of those cheapie 26 x 2.125 Kendas so everybody be watching. I changed to another of the same ones . I'm going to be watching this one close.

Ha Ha Maddog vtwin shifter

nosferatum15115 said:
a very nice colour i stil love this bike 8)
Thanks I thought it was a good color choice . Something a little differant. My wife just took it for a ride and she loves it so I guess I lost my bike. :lol:

Uncle Stretch said:
nosferatum15115 said:
a very nice colour i stil love this bike 8)
Thanks I thought it was a good color choice . Something a little differant. My wife just took it for a ride and she loves it so I guess I lost my bike. :lol:
everything for the ladys 8)

Back