Kiko'o cruiser updated.............

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pawel said:
Thats just painted wood grain..I hope it is if it isnt Im amazed...Thanks for the update, how dose it ride with the apes? I really like it, Getting rid of the red crank was a plus In my opinion it would had stood out like a sore thumb if you didnt change it up as well...Like I said amazing, and thanks for making the upgrade a priority, I even got messages saying I updates LOL thanks bike LOOOOOKS GOOOOOD!

Whats the next plan for it or are you gonna keep it like this for a while?

yeah, im gonna keep this and probably either get another one and do something different to it or a straight bar.........idk yet.

i would leave that one like it is buddy. i think it is time for a new project. hmmm i still have those two frames and a set of felt tires sitting in the garage

The bike is looking great. I think the apes ruin the sleakness of the rest of the bike sticking up in the air like a sail. A drag bar or drop bar would keep the lines of the bike flowing much better. But I really don't like ape hangers in general, so take it for what it's worth. :wink:

i like drop bars too but i gotta admit it is fun ridding this bike with this setup.

Beautyful rims :wink:
Here is mine
fauxfinishwood.jpg

Panitbrushed

Back