Kiko'o cruiser updated.............

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
alright Pawel..............here it is finally! i added apes, a new neck, white walls, wood grain looking wheels, and a rear light...............

DSCN0841.jpg

DSCN0842.jpg

DSCN0843.jpg

DSCN0844.jpg

DSCN0845.jpg

DSCN0846.jpg

Thats just painted wood grain..I hope it is if it isnt Im amazed...Thanks for the update, how dose it ride with the apes? I really like it, Getting rid of the red crank was a plus In my opinion it would had stood out like a sore thumb if you didnt change it up as well...Like I said amazing, and thanks for making the upgrade a priority, I even got messages saying I updates LOL thanks bike LOOOOOKS GOOOOOD!

Whats the next plan for it or are you gonna keep it like this for a while?

THEURE ACTUALLY VINYL DECALS..I DONT REMEMBER HOW THEY DO IT BUT ITS THE SAME PROCESS AS WHEN THEY COMPLETELY COVER A PROMO CAR IN A GRAPHIC..IT ADHERES AND SHRINKS

PRAISE THE LOWERED said:
THEURE ACTUALLY VINYL DECALS..I DONT REMEMBER HOW THEY DO IT BUT ITS THE SAME PROCESS AS WHEN THEY COMPLETELY COVER A PROMO CAR IN A GRAPHIC..IT ADHERES AND SHRINKS

OH! That actually makes total sense for that kind of application.

Nice ride man! should the tail light be on the left? Wood grain wheels thats cool. Makes me think of my moms station wagon with the wood grain on the side.lol :mrgreen:

maddogrider said:
Nice ride man! should the tail light be on the left? Wood grain wheels thats cool. Makes me think of my moms station wagon with the wood grain on the side.lol :mrgreen:

i was thinking about putting it on the left side but there was already a mount on the right side where my chain guard used to be so i just hooked it up there.........

gravediggerjason said:
Keoki_D said:
gravediggerjason said:
you know a tank plate of wood like on the Tiki bike would look awesome ... just a thought .. but i love this bike already

tiki bike????
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1733
Papa' Wheelie's Sneeki Tiki One of my favorites

ooohhhh yeah, that would look awesome...............im gonna do something like that on my next bike i got coming up.....

gonna repeat everything everyone else has said already but........those wheels are SWEET!looks good with the apes also but i think the wheels would look alot better wrapped in those cream felts :wink:

sensor said:
gonna repeat everything everyone else has said already but........those wheels are SWEET!looks good with the apes also but i think the wheels would look alot better wrapped in those cream felts :wink:

oooohhh yeah, but ssshhhh thats the for the next one..........im getting that straight bar from adam. hahaha.

sensor said:
man...im gonna have to take a drive down there this weekend....im missing out on all the craziness :mrgreen:

come down............although you are a weekend late..........haha. nah, hows your car?

Back