Just how many bikes do we have

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets see, I had two basements, a shed and a garage full.
I had a sale that took three 24' trucks to move all the bikes and parts to one location, Sold about 200+bikes, and a ton of parts.
That left me with about 25 or 30 bikes and some parts after the sell, then I started adding more bikes to those, So I think I'm back up to around 90 or so now and parts are in about 6 plastic boxes 18x24x12 and two four drawer file cabinets. So about 90 complete bikes and 6 frames.

I firmly believe in N + 1= perfect number of bikes. N=current bike total.

I told my wife I was selling a bike or two and my jaw hit the floor when she said "But I like those two, you can't sell them."

cman said:
I firmly believe in N + 1= perfect number of bikes. N=current bike total.

I told my wife I was selling a bike or two and my jaw hit the floor when she said "But I like those two, you can't sell them."

Ah happiness is a perfect wife!! :wink:

I have 8 or 9 now in two different places. Once is outside in the elements.

The most I've had at one time was 14 in 4 different places.

I can't wait until I find a house with a garage or barn & basement. Then I'll always be busy on a bike.

I think I have around 100 or so. In the Shed, Trailer, back porch RV pad Garage and one in the house.

Currently have 5 including my wife's, does that count?

I would love to see pictures of the loads.; that would be cool. I thought a picture of my 5 bikes was cool, but I bet some guys have some awesome pics.

This is funny I guess the post title should have been How Many Do you Have In The House. Maybe the numbers would have been smaller. It looks like for sure , we control a bunch of bikes. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have 5 in my bedroom. It's a big bedroom, okay? Don't make fun. :p I have a Schwinn World Voyageur, Fuji, Schwinn Spitfire, Schwinn Stingray II and a Schwinn Racer in there. 8)

rydr1 said:
Currently have 5 including my wife's, does that count?

I would love to see pictures of the loads.; that would be cool. I thought a picture of my 5 bikes was cool, but I bet some guys have some awesome pics.

Okay but mine ain't pretty

PB230230.jpg

My wife did not like this, but it's since been moved and many of them have been sold.
Right now I have 9 bikes in the house, all tucked away in a distant bedroom. I think I have 21 bikes total, plus parts.

IMGP1712.jpg

crap! I gotta thin out the herd again :shock: 15, plus 4 parts bikes and, of course, a pile of parts

Back