Just how many bikes do we have

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you imagine if everybody here listed how many bikes they have , what the total would be. I know we all have more than any one person needs , but I wonder actually what the number would be. Probably staggering. :lol:

Well on any given day I own anywhere from 20-30+ complete and god only knows how many projects and parts. My exact count right now is unknown I'd have to dig through them and look. I know I have a few I forgot about. :mrgreen:

I know there's another guy here that went nuts at a police auction and bought 100+ bikes in one load, I'd hate to see the look on his wife's face when he came home...... :lol:

Hmmm, well lets see.

Ive got...

(Completed bikes)
#1 The Kansas Fried Cruiser
#2 The Wife's Cruiser
#3 The Indian road bike
#4 Swing bike
#5 The Rust Rocket gravity racer. (needs a new rear wheel but otherwise ready to ride)

(Projects)
#1 1941 Western Flyer. Its going to get totally refurbished one of these days.
#2 FWD Skid bike. pretty much done, but needs tweaking.
#3 Mom and Dad's Christmas bikes. Hope to get them done in time.
#4 26" Burrito bike, not started yet.

Other than those, I got my pile of junk bikes thinned down, now I just have a shed full of junk bike parts :lol:

I'm sitting on about 35 right now. Then there are the 25 post war tank bikes down in Ms. in a barn that I have paid for and haven't picked up yet. Probably can't count them yet i guess. :roll: I had to build a 10 x 12 shed recently just for parts and project bikes. Funny thing is...I know it's not over. I just got started this last summer with bikes. Used to build motorcycles. Too dangerous so, my first love was bicycles. Here I go. :lol: Next summer will be full throttle on the flea markets and yard sales. And those tankers are coming up in April. Insane in the membrane! :shock: Oh, the 1915 Excelsior my wife's family is giving me...and two or three others they dug out of their barns. Geez! :lol:

Looks like just Ratrodbikes members control a lots of bikes. I have 11 that will ride 5 or so frames and about 30 or so wheels. Way too much, and I threw away a bunch. :lol:

Ok lucky to have so many bikes guys, I have two and ride none but had around only 10 my whole life and only remember three of them from the past, one was I believe a white huffy with white discs attached to the wheels from the late 80's or early 90's, a bike with fork shocks that I got at Woolworths 92 or 93 which made a lot of noise while pedaling but got rid of before I moved and the Murray I got in 95-96 then I moved again and still have it today.

KZ1000 said:
62 and way too many parts and pieces HELP!

Step 1. Get you a big ol box
Step 2. fill it with your excess bikes and parts
Step 3. Send it to Kansas... problem solved!

:lol:

Just trying to help :D

Back