JC Hiawathark--Now named Ratrod

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda been storing all the coolest ideas from everyones builds in my head. Had some time yesterday and today and with some new parts it seemed to build itself. Hiawatha (or Monark)frame, Spaceliner forks flipped, star sprocket. Monark wheels, vintage tires, Firestone and Goodyear with vintage brass valve stem caps. Red pedals Rides great!!!

100_2667.jpg

100_2668.jpg

100_2669.jpg

100_2670.jpg

thanx everybody for the ideas!!!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Re: JC Hiawarthark

Nicely done!

Newbie question: When you flip the forks like that does it make the bike any "weaker" (for lack of a better term) ?

I love the stance and the chainguard is awesome!

its a MTB handlebar thing..mounts to the seatpost and into the seat..I cut the curved end off :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cool ratrod. You should try and paint the F I R E S T O N E in white to highlight it. That bike is cool. I'm a big fan of the Spaceliner forks flipped since that was the first mod I did to my bike. I like you bike a lot. I love the small bars and white wheels. This bike rocks. What are your plans, anything besides riding it? ;)

its not a stem but the things that are on the ends of the bars....no idea what theyre called...

Markm said:
its not a stem but the things that are on the ends of the bars....no idea what theyre called...

I got you now. Its one of those bolt on handles. I guess I dont have one. I was actually lying in bed trying to figure out how a stem was used, just couldnt figure it out, I guess I know why now.

You should have entered that in the build off!............I would've VOTED for ya! :lol:

Thanx Kota...I thought about it but seeing guys work for months on their bikes made me feel bad about entering a 2 day build...
Chimi: Ill let ya know if I get rid of the sprocket :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back