I dont get Burritos?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well ive never made a burrito.....except for foood served in a roll form (but i dont think that counts) :D ...but about the high-bike part of this thread, a have made one of those and they are awesome...theres something about being able to ride next to a lifted up truck and still be cab level with it :D ....the bad part is you nead a tall porch to get on the bike

From a 1937 modern mechanix mag.
old_burrito.jpg

I would have VOTED for that in the last build off!

73 or 37, that chick sat at home on Prom night! :lol:

It probably was 37, many motorcycles back during that time were trying that same style. Most of the bikes and/or the companies never lasted too much longer. A lot of the manufacturers wre trying to build cycles that rode more like the automobile.
Looks like it has a pedal car type of drive system rather than an extended chain to drive the rear wheel. This might be a cool way to drop your Burrito another inch or so! :shock:

Thanks for the great picture Randy! Very Cool!

This has made me hungry for a burrito... Can't decide burrito or streched ... Why not have both... Now I just need donors

ozzmonaut said:
musclebikes said:
well ive never made a burrito.....except for foood served in a roll form (but i dont think that counts) :D ...but about the high-bike part of this thread, a have made one of those and they are awesome...theres something about being able to ride next to a lifted up truck and still be cab level with it :D ....the bad part is you nead a tall porch to get on the bike
I welded a peg on the side of mine so I can get on it without any assistance.
SANY0449.jpg
SANY0456.jpg
I've never built a burrito. I have a bike I stretched but it definitely doesn't classify as a burrito.

You need to post these in the tall bike thread.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to hijack the thread. I was just showing the pegs welded on so the other guy could get on his without standing on anything. I'll remove the pics if I'm in the wrong. I'll remove them anyway just in case

ozzmonaut said:
Sorry, I wasn't trying to hijack the thread. I was just showing the pegs welded on so the other guy could get on his without standing on anything. I'll remove the pics if I'm in the wrong. I'll remove them anyway just in case

I wasn't reprimanding you, I was just suggesting that you also post them where people are looking for stuff like that.

Back