How ya haulin yer bikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm diggin' the South Bend!

7202299752_d6c1446e54_o.jpg

Randy you need a bike trailer, makes it so much easier to haul bikes.
On my work trike
image-103.jpg

On my old bike
P8100001.jpg

behind the spaceliner I had
PB270141.jpg

Gold Street Customs said:
Looks like you maxed out that bike trailer, a couple of times :shock:
Yeah the first one I had I cracked the mag wheel on one side. They are pretty tough for a small trailer.

RatSphinx said:
I'm diggin' the South Bend!

7202299752_d6c1446e54_o.jpg

It is a pretty rare one. I think possibly the second oldest Heavy 10 in existence. This one was on a US Navy ship in WW2. Was planning a restoration but if I move to the UK as planned I may just sell it as is.

It is nice to see that some people still secure their load before hauling it. Around here you'd see that going down the road with no straps and one guy with his hand on it like he could stop it from going out of the truck.

outskirtscustoms said:
It is nice to see that some people still secure their load before hauling it. Around here you'd see that going down the road with no straps and one guy with his hand on it like he could stop it from going out of the truck.

I probably went overboard a bit.

Well better to be safe than have it fall out. I could imagine what that thing would do to a car at highway speed. Probably take out fifteen smart cars like bowling.

Hauling Franking Bikes. Tall and the extended bike. Bad Idea. Stops traffic and you get a lot of weird stairs.

Back