How long before the Honeymoon is over?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was just reminded tonight that it was 19 years ago today my wife and i started goin steady and i gave her my classring. wow, how time flies! we've been together for half of my life! :shock: theres gotta be something wrong with her! :lol:

KOTA said:
SORRY guys....He's GONE. He threw us under the bus for a woman!

That will never happen!!! :D

WOW Guys, I didn´t expect this!!! I´m very honoured and thankful for this thread!
Thanks to each and everyone of you for the kind words!!!

My wife and I have been dating for almost 9 years, we had been wanting to get married for a few years now, but one of us kept spending the money on bikes :lol:

Got married on April 9th, and just returned from the honey moon last Sunday, stayed away from computers for almost 2 weeks and man, it feels good to disconnect from the world once in a while.
We went to Igazú Falls in Brazil and I highly recommend it if you ever get the chance to come down this latitudes.
Regarding to bikes, I have plans for at least two builds this year, one of them my first motorized build from scratch, so stay around! :wink:

I´ll post a pic of the big day as soon as I get them from the photographer.

Once again, THANKS FELLAS!!!

Wow man she must be a keeper, 15 days away from RRB and you're not crazy yet. Well I guess our fun is over here, he's back. :mrgreen:

congratulations. it was very patient of you to wait so long while she kept spending the money on bikes! :mrgreen:

KOTA said:
Preacher: Do you, GDCast, promise to love, honor, cherish, respect and not touch a bicycle for as long as you both shall live.

GDCast: I DO

SORRY guys....He's GONE. He threw us under the bus for a woman!
See I told you he'd come back :) I told they had to come up for air!

Congradulations, the both of you...............................................so lets see some bike pics from the honeymoon :roll:

Graylock

Graylock said:
Congradulations, the both of you...............................................so lets see some bike pics from the honeymoon :roll:

Graylock

Thanks!!! Mmmm... you got me there Graylock, the hotel was in the middle of the jungle, no bikes there... we rode a big bad boat though, cause a barrel down the fall would have been a little painful :lol:

I´ll post some pics after work :wink:

Congrats.....Now I can see why you wouldn't hang around with US! :lol:

Back