Gamer's corner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
outskirtscustoms said:
WOW! I can honestly say GTA5 is the best thing to come to PS3 since.... EVER! Graphics are amazing, characters are cool, the aiming system is a little fidgety but I'm still getting used to it, the cars handle much better, the cops are actually more aggressive and skilled, and having 3 characters to switch back and forth between is SWEET!

agreed pretty legit.

I beat the story line of the game!!! It was and still is awesome! I am still trying to figure out how to buy property through the internet thing on the game though. I already have a few of the properties where you can park 4 cars in each one, Michal and Franklin both have their safe houses with 2 car garages and the 4 car garages but I saw the preview where there was a single garage with 10 cars in it and I am still looking for it because I need more space for cars. Already have lots of fast modded cars like the Bugatti, Lambo, McLaren, Tesla, Porsche, Corvette, Mustang, a custom jeep with exo-cage, and a rat rodded tow truck. :mrgreen: Still buying more too.

HxCforever said:
kngtmat said:
Does anyone remember the Sega Genesis WWF Raw game? I used to like playing it and I chose Doink the clown because he had an electric hand buzzer to shock people and says "Put er there pal." or whatever because I could barely stop laughing when ever I used it.
That game was **** I was always ultimate warrior.

Cool.

I got the original Ghostbusters ES game a few weeks ago at a Pawn Shop. The local Flea Market has a gaming store booth to buy sell or trade old NES & such games.

I love all the cool cars they put into this game but we need more garages!!! Here's Michal's garage: left to right Tesla roadster, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Murcielago (Game calls them something else but this is what they are)

Franklin's garage McLaren, Big lifted Ford F-350,

'57 Chevy conv., and the $10,000,000 Z-type

The tow truck is rat rod style too complete with black paint, red rims, and whitewalls! and the Jeep (Which I stole on a mission is tricked out with exo-cage, matching wheels, and ALL the upgrades including the "General Lee" horn.

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Pics of the tow truck please :mrgreen:
I accidentally blew that one up so I stole another one. Here's how it looks stock.

Black, red rims, whitewalls

Same but grey instead of black

It works!

And just for fun lets add some chrome!

You can also do 2 color splits like the first picture so the possibilities are endless!

I finally found the Rat-Loader truck!!! The first Rat Rod in a GTA game! Customization on this one rocks!

And I re-did my Rebel truck into a full on Truggy

Well it's been a while since I last posted but I have been playing GTA Online and it has been great but I wish they would release the new update and give us heist missions and such, I finally found some of the more rare vehicles on the game and now my 10 car garage has lots or the rare cars and a few off road vehicles. I have noticed I keep switching back and forth between certain cars, I get bored way too easy and want to try out every car on the game. Certain ones like my hearse and sticker bomb car I will keep but I rotate between my corvette, off road trucks, super cars, and old school muscle cars. Right now my garage is as follows:
Romero Hearse Probably the rarest on the game perfect for rat rodding

Asea Sticker bomb car hard to get but worth it

Franklin's Buffalo from story mode (friend duplicated for me) fast and sounds awesome!

Rebel truck just a good off roader and looks awesome

Sultan RS Uncommon and fast, handles great, 4 door

Dubsta SUV great off road, looks cool, seats 4

Coil Voltic Awesome car, fast, silent (Electric car), no top

Sandking XL great for running stuff over

And my Carbonizzare fast, handles great, convertible, great car

Game was a bit glitchy at first so it made for some cool self portraits Looks like something from Chris Angel Mindfreak

under water

Michal stopped by for a visit???

But great times had just off roading with the crew and friends

And a few that got booted from the garage for lack of performance

What garage is complete without bicycles? And you thought Steve's garage was clean!

Does anyone play Dirt Showdown online?

I have played the game through a few times, and then started playing online, but people tend to get sick of losing against me...

Anyone up for the challenge?
I don't swear or curse, so safe with kids around...

Luke.

Back