Found a Super Stock Huffy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
IMG_2698.JPG

IMG_2841.JPG
IMG_2842.JPG
IMG_2843.JPG
IMG_2844.JPG
IMG_2846.JPG

Found a Super Stock at an antique store. Missing some stuff but a start to a project...hanging in my garage and added it to the list for next years projects. -added some Black Friday pics.

Last edited:
View attachment 38389 Found a Super Stock at an antique store. Missing some stuff but a start to a project...hanging in my garage and added it to the list for next years projects
Nice score! But you're missing some expensive parts. Namely the shifter console and chain guard. But they can be found. That seat looks to be in fantastic shape!

I'm curious if anyone has ever found one in another color? lol

Its a 24" model. Crash is right about the neighbor bike being a girls spyder-it looks exactly like the one in his picture. I tried to get them both but literally could not fit then in my car because I had the family with me and their gear. When I went back a week later that price on the spyder tripled for some reason! Anyhow, the huffy is missing some expensive parts so it may be a while before I get to it. It's in very nice shape and the seat has one dime size nick missing.

Nice score! But you're missing some expensive parts. Namely the shifter console and chain guard. But they can be found. That seat looks to be in fantastic shape!

I'm curious if anyone has ever found one in another color? lol
Yeah my 71 is a Rally Bronze/Frost Lemon fade paint sceme, I've also seen one in the Carnaby Red/Frost Lemon fade paint.

Its a 24" model. Crash is right about the neighbor bike being a girls spyder-it looks exactly like the one in his picture. I tried to get them both but literally could not fit then in my car because I had the family with me and their gear. When I went back a week later that price on the spyder tripled for some reason! Anyhow, the huffy is missing some expensive parts so it may be a while before I get to it. It's in very nice shape and the seat has one dime size nick missing.
Crash is right about the parts, the 24" red line or Raised white letter tires are extremely difficult to find also. Here is mine I restored earlier this year with the original paint but missing the original seat that you have.

Nice find! That seat looks like it is in great shape! Those are a tough find in that color.

Send me a PM for parts when you have a minute, I have some things for that bike if you feel like adding to the parts pile.

Back