foot wear thread, show us who you are!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Summer shoes
paaaiahfdhffpapo.jpg

Whenever I wear jeans
33030n.jpg

I have no pics of my feet in them :|

On my feet right now
Photo35.jpg

When I go hiking in the summer
Photo39.jpg

When I go hiking in the winter
Photo37.jpg

When I go hiking with skis
Photo38.jpg

not bad. yellow and red would be too bright for me, but those are cool. im looking to get another pair, same style as mine, but all black with charcoal accents. there still on the website, under the BTS 2010 lifestyle, the NYC 83 mid.

Cool Stretch and Sam, your shoes are totally rad! :mrgreen:

Here are mine all beat up. They leak too. I have a new pair in the box but I'm waiting for these ones to stab my heels, then I'm done! :lol:

dsc00100q.jpg

ahh i ordered them off the osiris site cuz the journeys near me had no clue how to find the shoes i wanted. :roll:

stretch said:
ahh i ordered them off the osiris site cuz the journeys near me had no clue how to find the shoes i wanted. :roll:
i just wondered in and saw them, they were like $30 or something so i thought heck i will get them. I dont usally go to the mall, sometimes the brother wants to go to hot topic. Have you ever heard of someone in hot topic liking golf? well he does LOL.

Sam

Everyday....Four pairs in various stages of grunge. The grungiest (that a word?) gets replaced, the other three get moved down in rank. It's the "circle" of life!
002-8.jpg

10sfx4g.jpg

Just my DC's walk-a-wear....these are for in the house and garden mostly.
all other occasions i wear my doc martens steel toe cap,
when i weld and after shining them up, to job interviews too!!!

DSC03506.JPG

gat.jpg

^ My week old Airwalks after my foot being jammed between my pedal and the sidewalk when riding hard...

Hahah, I was looking for just one picture and came across all these... I guess I like to photograph shoes...

mudstar.jpg

^ My 1946 re-issue Chucks, covered in mud after being cut-off by some stupid womandriver...

vans.jpg

^ My Vans...

P1040067.jpg

^ My Chuck-ish. I like to be colorcoded. (no this wasn't during the Worldchampionship...)

stuff.jpg

^ Some of my Chucks and fake-but-comfortable Chucks, and Blackstone workshoes... (forget about the ot-stuff. I already got this image ready for something else...)

sjefcocksportief.jpg

^ My Le Coq Sportifs For running (...yeah right...)

sjefcockcluster.jpg

^ The rest of my collection...

houtrod_07.jpg

^ My wooden shoe (after all, I'm Dutch you know...) Made by me for a woodenshoe-expo in Amsterdam.

Latest posts

Back